Thread: Terrace info

Terrace info

I知 going to be working in terrace off and on for the next while. I will be there all this week working up the Nass.
    Seen a lot of bears up there when I went up for a day trip last week so I知 taking a rifle with me to hunt after work.
    is there a game cutter in terrace? How is the taxidermy company out of Kitimat?
    I have a nice black bear rug and really want a big chocolate coloured black bear if I can find one up that way. The coats on the bears last week were pretty spectacular so it might be hard to pass up on one if I don稚 see what I知 after.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Terrace info

Thornhill meat market cuts game...some good taxidermists in smithers.

Thanks hawk-I

just drove up today. Seen lots of game on the highway, deer and lots of bears. Should be great week of work and evening hunts.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Nass at this time of year should provide plenty of opportunity, you could hold out for a good bear if time allows. That area is absolutely thick with bears

Quote Originally Posted by two-feet View Post
    Nass at this time of year should provide plenty of opportunity, you could hold out for a good bear if time allows. That area is absolutely thick with bears
    Definitely like cattle out there. Just saw a real big brute. Taxidermy is getting harder to find though