Thread: limited entry question

limited entry question

I am older now so please excuse me with this question just not sure so I am asking, often if I post a question I get criticized or ridiculed I am just asking for help - Thanks!

For the Antlerless Limited Mule deer in 8-01 does the below mean a person can only hunt this area or is the entire 8-01 open as I do not remember this in the past?

+ Hunting is restricted to Map 8C. This zone applies only to land within M.U. 8-01 below 600 metresin the Okanagan Valley. Most of this zone is private lands. Permission of landowners is required forhunting on private lands and must be obtained prior to hunting.

Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: limited entry question

To me that says that you can only hunt the specific area. It sounds like it’s setup as a nuisance deer hunt

Private property or 600 meters with in 8-01 not crown land beyond 600 meters from private

Basically it is a draw designed to target nuisance deer affecting private property

Thanks very much !!

Region 8 anterless mule deer draws are also youth only. Not sure if the draw was for you or a youngster, just saying.

7072 is not a youth draw
    There are 3 doe draws in 8 that are not youth