Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Re: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Rumour has it in the Pond..that May 3,2019..like tomorrow..an anouncement will be made to keep a further 3,000 sq kilometers ?
    Ok, so now that everyone is worked up over this rumor........is it true? Tomorrow's come and gone.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Hmmm was out all day..paper comes out at start of week
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Absolutely. The BC Native might be on the cusp of being force fed what they've been doing to us for years. Unfettered slaughter of wildlife in what they call their traditional territory. The irony would be of course, unfettered slaughter by other natives and not the big bad white guy. Now go protest that Tonto. Karma's a bitch.
    I hope it's true when they say: what goes around comes around.
    No way this kind of stupidity can be sustained in the long term.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm was out all day..paper comes out at start of week
    Srupp
    If you, or anyone who's got the access, could post up official links to the information, that would be great. Been reloading like a SOB, and even brought out and dusted off the Stars and Bars before I realized.........I haven't seen anything official. Appreciate you raising the alarm, but I'm sure we all want to see the official version. One question. Did this take the BCWF by surprise? And if not, why weren't us members informed this was coming.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    I hope it's true when they say: what goes around comes around.
    Absolutely. This would be the best thing since the first coming of Christ. No one to blame but themselves, their brethren, and the Left wing phukes in our Government/Justice system. No white privilege, no white patriarchy, no calls of racism, no nothing. You phuked yourselves with your own misguided and arrogant beliefs, and your own self serving bullshite. Bring all the natives up from Washington State, Montana, Idaho, wherever. And let them kill everything without oversight like you've been doing for decades. Bring it on.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-04-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

Absolutely. This would be the best thing since the first coming of Christ. No one to blame but themselves, their brethren, and the Left wing phukes in our Government/Justice system. No white privilege, no white patriarchy, no calls of racism, no nothing. You phuked yourselves with your own misguided and arrogant beliefs, and your own self serving bullshite.
    You don’t honestly believe that anyone would take responsibility do you? You don’t actually think the truth will matter....patriachal whity will still be to blame. You know this.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    You don’t honestly believe that anyone would take responsibility do you? You don’t actually think the truth will matter....patriachal whity will still be to blame. You know this.
    The continued demise of our huntable wildlife was always going to come to an end with the current paradigm in place. You can not have a significant hunting population, (the FN) hunting without oversight. You simply can't manage the resource that way. We all know that. Everyone knows that. So to usher it in by having the FN eating themselves.......well, who gives a phuke about who believes what. We know. I just love the idea they phuked themselves. I just love the idea their traditional and "one with nature" practices were their own undoing. Maybe I've listened to too many FN tell me the numbers of moose they've killed while I didn't even get an LEH.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-04-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

And if you know of any FN south of the border, tell them to come on up. Great moose hunting up here. Just point them in the direction of the Chilcotin. You know Chilcotin's will have another road block up preventing "you" from moose hunting. I'd love to have a good view when the Cree and Blackfeet show up looking for a moose steak. Yahoo says I.

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

If you, or anyone who's got the access, could post up official links to the information, that would be great. Been reloading like a SOB, and even brought out and dusted off the Stars and Bars before I realized.........I haven't seen anything official. Appreciate you raising the alarm, but I'm sure we all want to see the official version. One question. Did this take the BCWF by surprise? And if not, why weren't us members informed this was coming.
    I will indeed post whatever comes out..decision will come from Victoria ?
    I suspect the tribune paper will hold the answer.
    I am goiing to scout for bear.lF it ever warms up, greens up.
    Steven

Hmm aparantly 2 ? From BCWF were at local meeting..locals feel the baby is being thrown out with the bathwater..

We should all be writing to the various band offices south of the border and telling them about our over population of moose in the Chilcotin. If this decision is legit, lets go "Crazy Ivan" on them. Embrace this nonsense. They expect you to fight it. Lets start encouraging the FN down there to come up and kill moose in our province. Hey, it's legal. Why not? Road blocks? They'll know how to deal with road blocks, (I'm particularly interested in this aspect). I wonder how Global would report that? Seriously. You're losing your rights right now. You are. Quit denying it. You're losing your hunting heritage and you have no one speaking up for you. No one. The BCWF is a lost cause. Tell me of someone. So lets proactively inform our FN brothers south of the border of this decision, and of our over population of moose. I'll offer up a couch to a traveling hunter. How about you? Lets bring this bitch on.

My last post for the night.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-04-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th