Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Re: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post

Do the words "bring it" mean anything???
    And this will be the inevitable result of using race as the central criteria for being either the enforcer or the enforced; an ever escalating spiral of resentment and mistrust of the other leading to violence. This is basic human psychology. A moron should be able to understand it. So this has to be a government initiative.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-07-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

The same shit is gonna happen all over the province.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertipp View Post
    I can tell you one thing if they ever try to stop me
    I will treat the with exactly the same respect they give to our game wardens
    For sure!, you got that right!!

I was really contemplating buying a piece of land in the Chilcotin, but Srupp talked me out of it. Thank you Steven!
    Instead bought in the Cariboo, it seems to be OK FOR NOW.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

I would love to live in the Chilcotin is it bad all over there ? it's big country !

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    I would love to live in the Chilcotin is it bad all over there ? it's big country !
    Well I think anything is better than the LML so you'd be making an improvement either way.

CBC is reporting that they just threw a senator out and suspended her for the duration of this session for “racist remarks”. She was describing FN people as “lazy, opportunistic, pampered and inept”. She said she was being “truthful”. Shows you where the “truth” will get you... Don’t get me started on the sea of comments by the huddled masses!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

For any of you who voted NDP
    NDP = 'another dumb politician.

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    Just remember, you aren’t allowed to own anything there. Everything is community property and people will come and take what they want from you when they want to. This includes everything from your vehicle, to your household posessions, and apparently may even include any land you may “own”. It’s some of the most beautiful country in the province....too bad it’s plagued with pestilence.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Well I think anything is better than the LML so you'd be making an improvement either way.
    You wait and see . I’ll bet y’all be coming down to reg 2 to hunt after the FN own the North lol !! Two bears... any buck...ducks...geese... cougars...
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER