Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Re: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    would love to live in the Chilcotin is it bad all over there ? it's big country !
    Hmm this site has been Incredibly good to me....
    Best advice..dont even contemplate ANYTHING west of the Fraser River.EVER.
    It will be eventually handed over piece by parcel.
    Everything you own will piece by piece be taken.
    Your safety is not assured.
    Help is 40 minutes behind the bad guys whoever they may be.
    There are different rules.
    Dont even think of it.
    Sage advice.
    Cheers
    Steven

Originally taken from an American site...but applies: Canada was founded by tough hell raisers, rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco brewed beer and spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved only by those same types of citizens.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Originally taken from an American site...but applies: Canada was founded by tough hell raisers, rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco brewed beer and spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved only by those same types of citizens.

Amen......

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Yes it may just come to that.
    I will be landing a hand for sure if I'm still around.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

BILLIONAIRE INTENDS TO BUY 15% OF THE PLANET TO PROTECT IT.
    https://truththeory.com/2019/05/05/b...to-protect-it/
    This is much bigger than the Chilcotin issue, the idea is the same.
    Note, it mentions first nations and lands in North West Territory.
    Reading it sounds good first, areas open to the public, but of course there is more.
    You can bet hunting will be prohibited in all these areas.
    And as we have seen once the land is handed over to the Indians, it will be off limit to most of us.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    You wait and see . I’ll bet y’all be coming down to reg 2 to hunt after the FN own the North lol !! Two bears... any buck...ducks...geese... cougars...
    Wouldn t that be ironic lol
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA