Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Re: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Hmmmm friend was coming home from Kamloops.he mentioned he heard it on the news..that tge decision..whatever ....caused liberals..provinvcial ? Or federal ? Have announced a 30 day delay in the releasing of any decision. Apparantly severe pushback caused somebody voncern..GOOD.
    Srupp

Now it's starting to sound suspiciously like the Section 11 agreement for Southern Mountain Caribou (Itcha/Ilgachuz included) and the Partnership Agreement — government has been travelling the province talking about these and the engagement period was extended to May 31. There was a public meeting in Williams Lake. Could this be the case?

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmmm friend was coming home from Kamloops.he mentioned he heard it on the news..that tge decision..whatever ....caused liberals..provinvcial ? Or federal ? Have announced a 30 day delay in the releasing of any decision. Apparantly severe pushback caused somebody voncern..GOOD.
    Srupp

It sucks, there will be no war, just reluctant surrender of privlidges..no rights for non native canadians...death of a thousand regulations, its over..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    It sucks, there will be no war, just reluctant surrender of privlidges..no rights for non native canadians...death of a thousand regulations, its over..
    If you actually look at what's happening, you can see hunting for "everyone" is doomed. Not only do we have the FN continuing to hunt unmanaged, we now, (at least it seems) FN from even outside the country can now hunt here unfettered. But it doesn't end there. Every animal the anti's focus on to save are predators. Save the bears, save the wolves, save the cougars. Although my alcohol induced rant seems weird to some, I think the only way to combat it is to openly and publicly embrace it to accentuate the utter insanity of what's going on right under everyone's nose. The government, judicial system, environmental groups and activists, and the FN communities in this province are the biggest threats to a healthy and sustainable hunting heritage, and environment generally, for everyone. The ungulate populations are where they are in this province right now due to the groups I mentioned. It's not regulated hunting. It's policy and special interest influence.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-06-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    If you actually look at what's happening, you can see hunting for "everyone" is doomed. Not only do we have the FN continuing to hunt unmanaged, we now, (at least it seems) FN from even outside the country can now hunt here unfettered. But it doesn't end there. Every animal the anti's focus on to save are predators. Save the bears, save the wolves, save the cougars. Although my alcohol induced rant seems weird to some, I think the only way to combat it is to openly and publicly embrace it to accentuate the utter insanity of what's going on right under everyone's nose. The government, judicial system, environmental groups and activists, and the FN communities in this province are the biggest threats to a healthy and sustainable hunting heritage, and environment generally, for everyone. The ungulate populations are where they are in this province right now due to the groups I mentioned. It's not regulated hunting. It's policy and special interest influence.
    I still say it own’t matter the action or inaction at this point. The things you describe will come true....the depletion of wildlife etc however nobody will dare put the blame where it belongs, and whitey will still be blamed. White colonials, white hunters, white government....don’t forget, facts and the truth no longer matter.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

I agree action or inaction don't matter, the laws are against us, the judges are against us, the school books are against us, the green religion money making machine is great at fundraising and are just picking up speed..it's over..hunting and fishing will be for Indians and people who can afford to hire Indian guides..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    You are right but.....Indians have always been hunting in Canada, the border just divides bands, families, its not a big deal imo. If it gets out of hand the Indians will sort it out, sort of.

I suspect that the government will pour lots of cash into wildlife so they can and will say, look at what we did, also so the Indians have lots of game as per its Constitutional obligations. I wouldn't be surprised if an infusion of cash is forthcoming from the UN so they can say...look at what we did.

Without a doubt the worst thing to happen to wildlife is the anti's who lobbied, solicited cash from unsuspecting donors, spent cash supporting FN rights through activists doing the devils work. Under the guise of...we have to save wildlife....they have contributed to the demise of wildlife as they took out the only user group who put anything into it.

No need for any of it, there was/could be enough for everyone but the government wants it this way, otherwise they would of done something,,,, anything would of been better than nothing. The UN has got its roots firmly planted in our government and brought about an agenda of destroying Nationalism and taking Canada out at the knees, exactly as they have done with other Nations.

I have been informing everyone I come into contact with about how our governments are giving our sovereignty away, nobody knows about it and when they are informed they are not happy. The only ones who seem to want it are those involved with the public school system, and those who push the manifesto, the ones who use our children to do their dirty work, and its dirty to use children to lobby the public by protesting "save indigenous lands" (the placard sign I saw last week).

I dont know about you guys but, my compliance is going to be tested and I dont know whats going to happen if someone other than law enforcement trys to enforce something that is simply not going to work. I was in a threatened position not to long ago, I wasn't backing down and they saw I was going to do whatever it takes for self preservation. An enemy is in the making here.

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    You are right but.....Indians have always been hunting in Canada, the border just divides bands, families, its not a big deal imo. If it gets out of hand the Indians will sort it out, sort of. I disagree with that. Natives have always fought over territory and resources long before the Europeans showed up. If this decision is true and FN from other areas can now legally just come in and hunt unfettered where ever they like, it will cause problems.

I suspect that the government will pour lots of cash into wildlife so they can and will say, look at what we did, also so the Indians have lots of game as per its Constitutional obligations. I wouldn't be surprised if an infusion of cash is forthcoming from the UN so they can say...look at what we did. If you can point to other test cases where this has happened, I'd be interested in knowing. The Constitution in no way says it's government's responsibility to "ensure" huntable number for FN. It simply puts them higher on the food chain when it comes to priorities as to who gets what.
    .................................................. ...........................................
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-06-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

I can not believe how many people i talk to that are so happy with the FN reconcilliation and recognition, but once they hear the financial impacts and resource abuse, say "wtf???"

Almost like its a heart warming feel good story til the get into the guts and feathers
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Frosts my pumpkin that 3500 members of the Sinixt tribe can come to Canada and hunt grizz.. but i have lived my whole 53 years here and xant even get an leh to do it
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main