Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Hmm there was recently a meeting of minds regarding the caribou situation in region 5..I suspect both west of williams lake..Iches..and east Caribou mts..
    Rumour has it in the Pond..that May 3,2019..like tomorrow..an anouncement will be made to keep a further 3,000 sq kilometers ? Will be made off limits to access to non aboriginals.no access for hunting, snowmobiling, logging, fishing etc etc. .to save the caribou..
    Secondary will be an increase to moose allocations in other areas to distract..hmmm perhaps why TBD for moose prevails.
    Local feeling is that its a concerted attempt to isolate double what is currently off limits to taxpayers by a special segment. ..and the caribou are being used as a pawn to achieve an agenda.
    I knew about the caribou concern but nothing about the further reduction in our access to BC.
    Once the details emerge I will pass on what happened..once again ? A private agenda behind closed doors to benifit the chosen few.
    Sickening if true..
    Srupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Meeting of the nominds more like it.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Hmmm supreme court of Bc..or appeals court just decided on the Desautels case..ameican indian..hunting in BC no tag no license..today May 2,2019..he can do it so can any of the millions of AMERICAN indians..forget borders..come to Canada 365 days a year...day..night..kill all you want whatever species..open season. .you dont need no stinking licenses..no concern for limits or openings or concern for species at risk.. seriously...idiots....
    Wonder how many bussloads head north to pillage and plunder our resources.
    Pissed

WTF is going on with this province. Can’t wait till these F’n idiots are out of power. For any of you who voted NDP, you are idiots too.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm there was recently a meeting of minds regarding the caribou situation in region 5..I suspect both west of williams lake..Iches..and east Caribou mts..
    Rumour has it in the Pond..that May 3,2019..like tomorrow..an anouncement will be made to keep a further 3,000 sq kilometers ? Will be made off limits to access to non aboriginals.no access for hunting, snowmobiling, logging, fishing etc etc. .to save the caribou..
    Secondary will be an increase to moose allocations in other areas to distract..hmmm perhaps why TBD for moose prevails.
    Local feeling is that its a concerted attempt to isolate double what is currently off limits to taxpayers by a special segment. ..and the caribou are being used as a pawn to achieve an agenda.
    I knew about the caribou concern but nothing about the further reduction in our access to BC.
    Once the details emerge I will pass on what happened..once again ? A private agenda behind closed doors to benifit the chosen few.
    Sickening if true..
    Srupp
    pretty accurate info srupp. Ask your bcwf reps that were at those meetings for details.

You know what is really stupid SRUPP?

Here we are, trying to find funding for our wildlife and habitat to properly manage it.
    Which probably ,means, if we are ever successful with that, that we all will be paying higher taxes or
    "conservation fees" on all sorts of thing etc.
    And we will probably just get that in place, only to realize we cant go out there and hunt because it is all
    shut down.

In the end, we will be paying for habitat restoration just so the frickin FN have it good!
    That's what I predict.
    Total Bull Shit!

Its going to spread throughout the entire province, and because it involves the UN, and UNDRIP, it will include the entire country.
    So you can thank Trudeau for accepting the UN declaration in its entirety, which they didn't need to do. Other countries only accepted a part of it...The liberals accepted the full deal, look into it.
    So then the province here in 2017 accepted the full deal and are introducing legislation implementing UNDRIP into law....the first province in Canada to do so.
    The entire country is getting phucked and BC is getting banged big time because of the treaty process. I could say alot more but am biting my tongue.

Hmmm added piece of info....guess who gets to enforce the no go agenda protecting the precious 3 %...any guesses...anyone ? Anyone?
    Yes we have a wiener...the correct answer..the keepers of the trough. .errrr land..gag.

Driving through region 5 pulled over by indian ..no go..its indian land giggle..I mean its 3,000 sq.kilometers protecting our sacred caribou..
    Comercial fishermens livlihoods ended..now guides, logging contractors, sports fishermen, sports hunters..etc etc
    Hmm guess my friend from Germany will need to be content looking at downtown bills puddle..it will LIKELY shut down yanks peak..cunningham FSR to Barkerville..?
    Tommorrow fast approaches. .we shall await the actual announcement. .
    Very sad

Could very well be a war on the horizon.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Sickening if true..
    Srupp
    So what does that leave for the white population?
    Sooner or later we will have no place to go because the whole province/country will belong to the privileged 2-2.5%
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕