Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Re: Cariboo chilcotin imminent loss of hunting access ?

Its about open borders and allowing everyone to go wherever they want in the world unfettered, the UN feels their only obligation is to indigenous around the world.

Well I find over multiple threads how people will revolt, shiet will hit the fan if they take our rights etc, to be perfectly honest, nothing will happen, we’ll apologize and roll over and our rights will be gone, and you know why and it’s sad... we are way out numbered and no one cares about resident hunters.. that’s what really f@@king sucks! I don’t have an answer either! Pretty sad
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Well I find over multiple threads how people will revolt, shiet will hit the fan if they take our rights etc, to be perfectly honest, nothing will happen, we’ll apologize and roll over and our rights will be gone, and you know why and it’s sad... we are way out numbered and no one cares about resident hunters.. that’s what really f@@king sucks! I don’t have an answer either! Pretty sad
    Yup stomp feet and pout is how it will go

Can’t say I am much better with the F it I am out of here approach

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Kiss goodbye the hunting in BC if we don't stop Turdo from adopting all that the UN propose.
    It was a liberal MP from Toronto working with the 2 native ministers in Van that is pushing all this FN Cariboo land claim stuff.
    The B.C. government says it will introduce legislation to implement the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People (UNDRIP), among plans announced in Tuesday's throne speech.
    The goal is to table legislation sometime this year. If passed, it will make B.C. the first province in Canada to legislate its endorsement of the declaration.

Premier John Horgan told reporters on Tuesday he's unsure what implementation will look like — if a single bill will do the job or if several pieces of legislation will need to be rewritten. He said legislative councils are working on the details and will be reporting back with their findings.

"I know it will be more than symbolic," Horgan said.
    "We need to address reconciliation in British Columbia, not just for social justice... but for economic equality for all citizens, Indigenous and non-Indigenous."

all in the dumps
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...trol-1.5083237

First nations territorial patrol trucks and enforcement of the public on crown land, funding by our government.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloin View Post

First nations territorial patrol trucks and enforcement of the public on crown land, funding by our government.
    Wow. $20 to pick mushrooms. Jesusssss

You guys in BC gotta fix your province.

I wish I could say what I am "really thinking" and want to do.
    But, I cant say it!
    But, I am not happy at all reading some of these threads and latest updates.
    I sure know what I want to do however....

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloin View Post

All about getting you use to having to deal with the FN in authoritative roles. Getting it to be the norm. Baby steps. Next will be powers of arrest and detainment, laying of charges, and criminal convictions, and finally the ability to use deadly force, while "on their land". The distinction as to whether you'll have problems with them won't be the color of their uniforms, it will be the color of "your skin and your ethnicity". It will be the motivation that drives them into the bush to look for you. They are literally advocating having an enforcement body who's enrollment criteria is dictated by the person's race and a deep feeling the land and resources belong to them. Let that sink in. Who will they be accountable to for their behavior towards those they meet while "on duty"? Not the general public that's for sure. You going to go to the local band office to seek redress?
    Last edited by 180grainer; 05-07-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

I can tell you one thing if they ever try to stop me
    I will treat the with exactly the same respect they give to our game wardens

Will be rather interesting when I finalize my property purchase in the Chilcotin....

Do the words "bring it" mean anything???