14x7x7 ramp door. No more sleeping in the canopy, keeps my gear and little boats secure and next year when I figure out if I'm going with the 4wheeler, sxs or Tracker, this trailer will haul it.

Now to outfit the interior - I'm going to keep it simple so that I've got the most versatility with this unit. Lot's of ideas to look at on the 'net. Heating will likely be a small propane Buddy. CO monitors, smoke detector and fire extinguish, maybe a couple portable tables and beefy boy lawn chairs.

Insulated, LED interior lighting, Emergent escape window large enough for me to get out of if needed, some sort of plastic coated plywood flooring, 2 spare tires, california immobilizer and awning. Looks good to me.

I'll get it ready this weekend for fishing outing beginning the first weekend of May. Need to wire in a electric brake controller and hopefully the truck winch for my bumper is in. Wouldn't mind a back-up camera for this box on wheels. Actually will likely also make a round bumper/skid for the bottom back end of this unit. I can't help thinking I'm going to drag the back end going through some of the road ditches. Might have to re-mount the axles under the springs to get a bit more clearance. Maybe someone can comment about trailer ride height and if the axle drop is a good idea or not - thanks.

First stop with the trailer was Canadian Tire for a lock set.