Thread: Northern BC pro shop?

Northern BC pro shop?

Hey folks, looking for recommendations for a northern BC pro shop. Moving up to Terrace and trying to get an idea of a good spot to buy arrows and get my bow tuned where they know what they're doing. Cheers.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Northern BC pro shop?

If you don't mind a little road trip try Dave Ziegler in Smithers. Split Arrow Archery. Great service and he does know his way around bows!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrax View Post
    If you don't mind a little road trip try Dave Ziegler in Smithers. Split Arrow Archery. Great service and he does know his way around bows!
    Up he's the guy, Terrace has a pretty decent outdoor store...... when they are open but Dave in Smithers is the man

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Up he's the guy, Terrace has a pretty decent outdoor store...... when they are open but Dave in Smithers is the man
    The owner of Misty River in Terrace has health issues right now so the store is operating on reduced hours...they have a decent archery selection.

If he's good then they've got my business. Cheers

Smithers is your best bet, Misty river in terrace has been cleaned out. I was there a few weeks ago and they don't have much for arrows. When I need tuning, I will be heading to smithers for sure
    A hunter of all, master of none.

Formerly Good Old Outdoors..... I could not access old email to reset the password.