Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunting property??? Where to buy

Re: Hunting property??? Where to buy

and cigars...��

and where making my tom turkey nuts...and they brought me a new mountain pack

If you want some help let me know. I am a realtor with RE/MAX and service North Okanagan/Shuswap. I have helped out quite a few guys on here and come with great references I specialize in acreages and have sold quite a few hunting properties.

Manitoba is where it is at. Own 160 acres and have massive deer, with jammy stands set up. Pretty good way to do it with minimal investment. Awesome for non residents as well. 150 bucks at canadian tire and you are good to go.

Get a farmer to sew it down and the goverment gives you a check that pays the taxes while bringing in more deer.

5 weeks of archery so you dont have to deal with road hunters as well.
    Last edited by Danny_29; 04-23-2019 at 07:51 PM.

The trouble with buying hunting property in BC is even though there may be a long season in the area presently, there is a good chance the season will be very restricted in length at any time or closed. That is unless you're FN, then you're still good to go!!!!

Absolutely shameful governance by our Political Masters!!!

Spent some time out there but not enough. I have focused in 3-18. Seen lots of does and bucks at the wrong time. Outside of that not to much time in other parts of B.C. my point to the question is where is a good area to start learning. I just want to pick a new area that has decent potential. I’ll take the time to scout and figure it out.From the reading and asking I’ve done it sounds like past Prince George is where to start

Spent some time out there but not enough. I have focused in 3-18. Seen lots of does and bucks at the wrong time. Outside of that not to much time in other parts of B.C. my point to the question is where is a good area to start learning. I just want to pick a new area that has decent potential. I’ll take the time to scout and figure it out.From the reading and asking I’ve done it sounds like past Prince George is where to start

Better to invest in a camper or trailer.

Then you can go where ever for long periods of time.

What happens when hunting dries up around your property. Then your just stuck with a crappy chunk of land.

If you're interested in the Goodlow area (Close to Fort St John) let me know as I have a section of land that I am contemplating selling to move back to Alberta. It has the Alaces river running a full mile through the property, half timber / half farmland, lots of quadding opportunities and is located close to a pile of crown land on the BC / AB border.

Hunting in Logan lake area would be great. The deer come to you. I can sell you this house for a measly 1.8 million. Works out to be about a grand per square foot. You would almost think they are just waiting to end up on your dinner menu.