Thread: Do my kids need photo ID along with their tags?

Do my kids need photo ID along with their tags?

My boys have their core, their own hunting licences and tags. Do they need photo ID like I do to confirm they are who they say they are while hunting? As they are 14 and 15 all they have is passports which I don't want to carry into the bush..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Do my kids need photo ID along with their tags?

I would call you local CO and ask. They may be okay with just your ID as their parent. My son just takes his school picture ID card along.

Care card works. I asked at BC Access Centre when buying my son’s license last week.
    Twist and pull.

Cool, thanks care card makes sense and we always carry them with us...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

I was told their student id would be ok

Yeah thats the first thing that popped into my head and i was surprised they dont have them although it is a private school..

When they turn 16 they need to carry photo ID.