Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Albertan that wants to hunt BC

Re: Albertan that wants to hunt BC

I once found a chart that broke down the regions and what species a non resident could hunt but haven't been able to find it. Would someone mind posting a link?

More than likely you won't be able to travel around the prov. with the oil taps shut off and no gas coming in! Unless you have a solar powered 4x4 it could make it tuff. Don't get me wrong, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    More than likely you won't be able to travel around the prov. with the oil taps shut off and no gas coming in! Unless you have a solar powered 4x4 it could make it tuff. Don't get me wrong, good luck.
    Don't worry I will have jerry cans of ALBERTA fuel in the back of the pick up. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BCHunterTV View Post
    you can hunt goats here, ive hosted before
    Albiet limited areas that are GOS, access is usually challenging in these areas. Save for the northern most parts of B.C. I only remember two or three m-u available for non-res
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Well we went and visited her parents and grand parents over may-long and I talked to her opa and he says hes never had an issue with natives blocking access for hunting or giving him trouble so I'm gonna start looking into getting my non resident and hopefully go on an October hunt. I'm guessing I'll have a decent chance at WT, mulie, black bear.

So her Opa is having a heck of a time getting into his account. He can't remember his forget password answer lol hes not computer literate. What steps can he take next to get his permit to host a non resident hunter? All of my documents are uploaded and approved so we just need his hunter host permit to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB View Post
    Well I've never shot a mulie before, they're on draw nearly everywhere in AB that I hunt so I'm okay with a mule deer. I've never shot a bear before, I also don't know how to skin one out.
    If you go in October , any mule deer buck is open. Sept and Nov are restricted to 4 point only

Quote Originally Posted by E.B. View Post
    If you go in October , any mule deer buck is open. Sept and Nov are restricted to 4 point only
    The plan is thanksgiving weekend, so October for sure

Got the application in, now to wait............

Good Luck !! good on ya for planning this trip with Opa.