Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Draconian Fisheries Closures

Re: Draconian Fisheries Closures

Quote Originally Posted by RE1960 View Post
    Yup a year away from retirement guess I should renew my library card , won't be able to do anything else
    Lots of other provinces with promise. Just avoid onterrible and BC, well pretty much anything easy of Manitoba

FN's are supposed to not fish until July 15th, buddy was watching a gill net up from derby reach this past week, as for the commies they have been cut back so much they also are a non issue, Costa Rica here i come
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Slap in the face to the Sooke recreational fishermen who have been releasing Chinook smolts for the last couple of years,while the DFO ‘studied’ it

Oh well now we can spend our time on the water pulling unwelcome nets from our rivers & oceans. I’m going to become a real water cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    Slap in the face to the Sooke recreational fishermen who have been releasing Chinook smolts for the last couple of years,while the DFO ‘studied’ it
    Time for a couple law suites I’m all for a closure but it better mean EVERYONE!

Arrow Re: Draconian Fisheries Closures

Quote Originally Posted by scott h View Post
    It looks like they are holding back the troll fleet from hammering them until Aug 20. That should help things quite a bit.

The troll fleets have taken around 12 % of what the recreational sector does annually for springs for a considerably long time (over a decade) now. Take a long hard look in the mirror if you still need to apply a label. And yeah, I can and will back that with science & numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    what is limited ceremonial fishing when not monitored ?
    It means damn the torpedoes and full on fishing for one sector and one sector only. Reality.

Combined with the noted announcements today, was another that slid largely unnoticed. The creation of a new branch of DFO. Titled "Reconciliation and Partnerships (R&P) Branch" complete with an RDG and support staff. You can likely guess where that is headed, but if in doubt, pm me & I will send you the background letter from DFO.

Ticked beyond belief...
    Nog
    Last edited by willyqbc; 04-16-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

When the hell will we learn that the DFO is the most pathetic, useless, destructive, and mismanaged government department of all time.

For f**k's sakes.....have we learned nothing from the Atlantic cod fishery from the early 1990's????

The blame for the state of the Pacific salmon rests solely on the DFO and their puppet masters. Period.

Absolutely disgraceful!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

The troll fleets have taken around 12 % of what the recreational sector does annually for springs for a considerably long time (over a decade) now. Take a long hard look in the mirror if you still need to apply a label. And yeah, I can and will back that with science & numbers.

It means damn the torpedoes and full on fishing for one sector and one sector only. Reality.

Combined with the noted announcements today, was another that slid largely unnoticed. The creation of a new branch of DFO. Titled "Reconciliation and Partnerships (R&P) Branch" complete with an RDG and support staff. You can likely guess where that is headed, but if in doubt, pm me & I will send you the background letter from DFO.

Ticked beyond belief...
    Nog
    How many licence's take that 12%. How about all the other commercial sectors? How many fish ends up as floaters when caught as by catch? No sympathy for the commercial sector here. They should have been cut back further years ago and the stocks wouldn't be in the shape they are today. They never change until they are forced to......all for the almighty dollar.
    Last edited by willyqbc; 04-16-2019 at 07:15 PM.

So watched CTV news Vancouver, not one word, now if a whale had died today, well it would have been a full on frenzy. Misty Macduffee you can s*ck my dick if you weren't so ugly!
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Unfriggenbelievable!!!,,,,"Reconciliation and Partnerships (R&P) Branch",,,WTF??? It would be almost comical if it wasnt so tragic.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo