Thread: Northwest Mountain Challenge 3d shoot

Northwest Mountain Challenge 3d shoot

Hey everyone, new member here, just getting back into the sport, just curious if anyone has heard of this or is going? (I just registered for the Stevens Pass Washington shoot July 19-21st) It's kind of, ok a lot, like the Total Archery Challenge that takes place in the states, NW Mountain Challenge ins in Oregon, Idaho and Washingon states though. Youtube vids are pretty good, great hikes etc..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Northwest Mountain Challenge 3d shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy View Post
    Hey everyone, new member here, just getting back into the sport, just curious if anyone has heard of this or is going? (I just registered for the Stevens Pass Washington shoot July 19-21st) It's kind of, ok a lot, like the Total Archery Challenge that takes place in the states, NW Mountain Challenge ins in Oregon, Idaho and Washingon states though. Youtube vids are pretty good, great hikes etc..
    I went a couple years back, it was awesome. I’d highly recommend it if your planning on bow hunting in the mountains.

I definately would like to check one of these events out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by BCHoyt View Post
    I definately would like to check one of these events out sometime!
    It cost me $72 US for a 2 day pass and 7 arrows in a "Hunt of a lifetime" raffle shoot (and early registration before sat you get a free t shirt) with "tee times" on sat and sunday mornings rounds, then after noon both days you can shoot as many rounds/courses as you want/can. I'm really looking forward to it!

Thats pretty decent... Ill look into checking it out next year... no time this year..