Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spca

Re: Spca

Quote Originally Posted by DeepJeep View Post
    Take a look at the research papers they are citing... Goes to show u the intellect of our researchers....
    Its more like “it will cost you x amount and I will bend facts to meet whatever agenda you need” is what is happening in most cases.

^^ I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    They have been anti hunting & trapping for a long time
    I personally know a guy who was denied a 3 year old dog because he said he was going to take it as a companion while hunting.

Pretty bloody sad. They denied a rescue dog the best home and life anyone could possible provide to a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    I personally know a guy who was denied a 3 year old dog because he said he was going to take it as a companion while hunting.

Pretty bloody sad. They denied a rescue dog the best home and life anyone could possible provide to a pet.
    Not the first time I have heard stories like that. Similar story I know someone who was denied because the dog would be a companion for his wife in camp well he was out hunting.

Old rich guy I know used to donate 10k a year to the SPCA till they took on a strong anti stance

Spca has lost its way and been taken over by a group that is dedicated to destroying the rural life style. Five million a year from gov. They use it to fund anti grizzly hunting,anti cat hunting, anti wolf kill. Better yet they now want to take over the cattle industry. Donating to the spca is the same as donating to raincoast.

Why are people surprized by this? This anti hunting stance has been a long standing policy, they have never hidden
    their motives from anyone, in fact it’s flaunted as a revenue generating tool. I’ve been telling them to pound sand for
    years when approached for a donation due to their stance on hunting and their efforts to abolish it.

It’s all monetary, otherwise nobody gives a shit about it.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

It was posted in 2005 that SPCA euthanizes 1.5 million animals a year. I shoot 2 animals a year as a hunter. And I'm the bad guy.
    Each year, approximately 1.5 million shelter animals are euthanized (670,000 dogs and 860,000 cats).
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    It was posted in 2005 that SPCA euthanizes 1.5 million animals a year. I shoot 2 animals a year as a hunter. And I'm the bad guy.
    Each year, approximately 1.5 million shelter animals are euthanized (670,000 dogs and 860,000 cats).
    Great stats thanks I will use those every chance I get

If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.