Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Down Sleeping Bags

Re: Down Sleeping Bags

Quote Originally Posted by huntfish View Post
    I have a Big Agnes Moon hill 0 degrees, over 10 years now using it, love the pad sleave on the underside
    I got this big Agnes Storm King 0 and there pad and it's so comfortable sleeping bag does not move all over the place with the sleeve I love that system

Look at the WM antelope MF.
    It’s the last high end piece I’ve needed to my arsenal as well and Ive been researching and talking to a few people over the years, originally was going to pull the pin on a bloody mary but I think the above is my final decision and wins in comparison and will be heading north this year for Dalls.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Well I ended up ordering the WM Badger GWS after comparing models a little more(I’m a big guy 6’4” 235lb) The extra girth vs fill/rating/weight this one looks better.
    I refuse to support MEC so ordered from Backcountry Gear in the US.
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Well I ended up ordering the WM Badger GWS after comparing models a little more(I’m a big guy 6’4” 235lb) The extra girth vs fill/rating/weight this one looks better.
    I refuse to support MEC so ordered from Backcountry Gear in the US.
    Congrats on the purchase. How much did it set you back if you don’t mind?

I find it interesting you guys are recommending bags with higher temp ratings. Must come with the quality/price.
    Any final input from anyone?

No idea til it gets here. $745 plus the BS, shipped USPS (I’d never use UPS they are brutal for extras)
    Last edited by BlacktailStalker; 04-12-2019 at 02:04 PM.

any thoughts/experience on the kifaru slick bag?

You won't find Taiga Works bags talked about on the techy US pages , so getting a comparison is tough.
    But they are the sleeper deal of the century afaIac
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Hey BlacktailSlayer, empty your mailbox. I was trying to send you a note about a brand new Western mountaineering Kodiak gws that I'm thinking of selling

anybody buy a bag from these guys, prices are great when checking out there web site

https://www.wexgear.com/product-page/down-mummy-bags

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Skin View Post
    Hey BlacktailSlayer, empty your mailbox. I was trying to send you a note about a brand new Western mountaineering Kodiak gws that I'm thinking of selling
    Mine is already here, thanks for the thought though !