Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Stand Up for Hunting

Re: Stand Up for Hunting

Hey. I'm not trying to troll anyone. Just like anti-hunting groups are using super slanted questionnaires to show that people are against "trophy" hunting. I'm trying to have a survey that sheds light on what that actually means to hunters.

It's written in a way that I believe most non-hunters can relate to and hunters as well. Which is the goal.

Similar polls were used to say most hunters support the grizzly hunt being banned because we only hunt for the purpose of meat

and a plan to hunt deer in chilliwack on April 20th in the posters forum history shows it is even more likely this poll is not done with honest intentions

Quote Originally Posted by juljacques View Post
    Hey. I'm not trying to troll anyone. Just like anti-hunting groups are using super slanted questionnaires to show that people are against "trophy" hunting. I'm trying to have a survey that sheds light on what that actually means to hunters.

It's written in a way that I believe most non-hunters can relate to and hunters as well. Which is the goal.
    Ok just to play nice I will give new completely rookie to anything hunting a possibility. You’re poll is extremely flawed and if you want to truly know about the hunting community start a new thread

Your poll is dead in the water but honest true insight on hunting I am fine with

Alright man. Well, if you have suggestions I'm all ears. For now this poll is bringing interesting insights.

Alright man. Well, if you have suggestions I'm all ears. For now this poll is bringing interesting insights.
    Take it to another thread for starters this one is not about your poll and actually about gaining direct support of a hunt

lets not take this thread off topic

thanks for taking care of that Wild one! to get back on topic.... i wanted to meantion ranchers are great people to share this with also, my parents are ranchers and we have always had problems with cougars every year. every rancher i have talked to about this issue has been very greatful for me telling them and signed up immediately! we aren't in this alone!

Hi guys. I am writing up press release to shed light on the hunter experience, against this cougar campaign. Can you help me with some stats. I need a survey on what kind of hunts you do, if it's for meat, for the pelt or just for taxidermy. Let's give hunters a better voice. Please help me by doing a short 5 minute survey. https://wildlifemanagementgroup.com/hunter-survey.html

Guys - This poll is hosted on an unsecured server that uses malware. May not be even known by the pollster. So far, looks like: a freelance activist writer who is looking for an angle + (un)intentionally (?) setting tracking backdoors on your computers.

His Twitter would suggest he is will aware of malware..might be his job
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Good to have reports guys but let’s not side track too much

Quote Originally Posted by archerylife View Post
    i looked around and haven't seen this posted on this sight yet.... sorry if i have missed it. this just really needs to get out hopefully everyone will sign up! don't let us loose more hunting in british columbia!
    https://bcwf.thankyou4caring.org/bcwf-call-to-action
    ^^^^^And, back on track....here's the link