Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stand Up for Hunting

Re: Stand Up for Hunting

Talked to people about it today and they said they would sign, only difference is they are non-hunters. Well many here
    bitch and complain about them I find it better to talk to them about things for there is more of them. Actually was one
    of them that sent me the memo and was asking about it first.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Talked to people about it today and they said they would sign, only difference is they are non-hunters. Well many here
    bitch and complain about them I find it better to talk to them about things for there is more of them. Actually was one
    of them that sent me the memo and was asking about it first.
    I would say without a doubt most if not all of us talk to and associate with non hunters on a daily basis.

Pretty safe to say the people hunters are bitch about are the anti hunters like the ones who are presently attacking this hunt not the non hunting public

I don’t know why you assume otherwise

up over 10,000 now but we still haven't won anything yet keep it up guys, bumping it back up

Thought I would mentioned that I filled out the BCWF form .As for Facebook I'm not on there for anything , maybe I should .
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Thought I would mentioned that I filled out the BCWF form .As for Facebook I'm not on there for anything , maybe I should .
    Arctic Lake
    I hear you on staying off Facebook and other social media. Unfortunately anti hunters are using social media very effectively against us. I think we all need to get a little more involved ASAP. We aren’t doing ourselves any favours staying disconnected.

there is a good facebook page that got started if you guys are interested in one, it's BC Hunter Action Circle. you might need to be invited it's got over 10,000 members. if you need an invite i could probably help you out

Quote Originally Posted by rageous View Post
    Done, with over 23000 hbc members you wonder why there’s not more signatures
    There is a large percentage of hbc membership that is strong ndp. They knew the grizzly season would be gone when they ndp got to power, and they stuck their head in the sand and voted ndp anyway. Hopefully these new developments will help them see the light. All the anti-hunting groups are jumping on hunters now because they know that the majority in the legislature is on their side.

Seems that’s about a wrap for all we can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by rageous View Post
    Seems that’s about a wrap for all we can come up with.
    yeah it does, i am still finding hunters that are not internet savvy on a daily basis but the numbers aren't going up fast