Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is just sad..

Re: This is just sad..

I guess having leisure time to do something healthy and active is a terrible thing. My time would definitely be better spent writing uninformed short essays to protest things that have absolutely no effect on my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Over the years I've had hunting discussions with PETA Members, Antis, what evers and I find that sticking to facts works the best.
    Avoid tossing out insults - it just reinforces their opinions that we are all aholes.
    Beat them with kindness.
    Most polls I've seen show @10% hunters, 10% strident antis and 80% ambivalent. Might be better to work on the ambivalents.
    Iron I agree with what you are saying ! I sometimes wonder if antis think we are all a bunch of really extreme rednecks that are illiterate and ignorant .
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Iron I agree with what you are saying ! I sometimes wonder if antis think we are all a bunch of really extreme rednecks that are illiterate and ignorant .
    Arctic Lake
    If they did think we were extreme rednecks, illiterate and ignorant, maybe they are right, .... but if they dont like it then that doesn't sound very..."inclusive"

Helen Schiele, Kelowna JUST another Big Mouthed ANTI against EveryThing ! Phucken HAGGATHA the Horrible ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

From her FB page, she is:
    Anti-Hunting
    Anti-Bullriding
    Anti-Rodeo
    Anti-Horse drawn carriages
    Anti-Coca Cola
    Anti-Cat Declawing
    Anti-Eating flesh of factory-farmed animals
    Anti-Whaling
    Anti-Lab animal testing
    Anti-Ocean Science
    Anti-Trapping
    And so much more!

In fact, this Slacktivist has absolutely nothing positive on their FB pages & profile whatsoever.
    Just HATE, Hate & more HATE!
    Hell of a miserable life methinks.
    I actually do pity the poor nutless wonder she is hitched to!

Nog
    Oh, not to worry about him. He went hunting.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Here's some food for thought, for vegans and others that are anti-hunters.
    There are two classifications in the animal kingdom of the world. There are prey and there are hunters. Humans are distinguished in the latter.
    But what is the difference? It all comes down to the eye sockets in the skull. You got it, the placement of the eyes in the skull determine if you are prey or predator.
    "Eyes that face forward on a skull suggest a predator. Forward facing eyes allow for binocular or stereoscopic vision, which allows an animal to see and judge depth. Predators need this depth perception to track and pursue prey...........Animals with eyes that are located on the side of its head would suggest a prey animal. Side eye placement allows for greater peripheral or side vision......."
    As you can see, this is an early sign that some humans, vegans in particular, are mutating from predators to prey. When this mutation is complete, those that have morphed will have their eyes on the sides of their heads like cows, sheep, goats, turkeys, chickens moose, deer, elk, most species of fish. You get the picture.
    Peruse the link where the quotes were garnered from.
    https://skeletonmuseum.com/okc-educa...t-and-size.htm
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

This is just a collection of sensational statements that mean nothing to get a reaction.
    Last edited by m5wilson; 03-31-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Two questions for her...

1- Are you a vegan? If yes move to question 2, if no, then shut up hypocrite.

2- Is your fluffy little dog that features so prominently on your fb page a vegan? I ask because we all know that the
    pet food industry uses only wild meat that died of natural causes. No feed lot animals EVER made it in to
    Purina!

It's ok to be anti hunting,show it by not hunting. It's not ok to try and push your ideals onto other people. Why do people like this feel everyone should think like them?

I usually tell people who say they don't hunt that "I understand" (to be honest)
    IT's not easy to take life (without at least be empathetic), and it's not for everyone.
    I just state that "I eat meat", so for me, I try to harvest it for myself and family rather than buy it.
    I go for the reasons of being out in the wild, like the wild actually is, where thing die and reborn daily.
    I also enjoy time with my friends and understanding the outdoors.
    And I can say it has given me the opportunity to have one of the best relationships with both my parents over the years.
    To kill isn't easy, and to know it isn't, is fine, but that I can because I can overcome it for the reality to be in the circle.
    And that those that couldn't hunt right now, doesn't mean they wouldn't hunt if need be.
    That hunting isn't something you just walk out the door and have success.
    You also have to learn to be successful, and humble enough to know when and why you fail.
    Like life, there is no guarantee in hunting.
    But no one has the right to tell me what I can and can not eat.
    That is a choice each individual has to make, and remember it is their choice alone, and cant be forced onto others.
    I don't force non hunters to hunt, and so, they should not feel the right to to force me not to.
    We preach everyday now to accept the differences in people, and that it is okay.
    What is okay about suddenly to tell me "I have to be different"!!??