Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Salmon Arm with KUIU?

Anyone in Salmon Arm with KUIU?

Hi everyone,
    I知 curious if anyone in Salmon Arm has any KUIU gear. I知 looking to try some on before ordering (or purchasing 2nd hand). I知 likely a medium or large. If anyone is able to help it would be great!
    Thanks!
    LP

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Anyone in Salmon Arm with KUIU?

Anyone in Armstrong, Vernon, or Kamloops?
    Thanks!

I'm in Kamloops. Have a XXL Guide coat, some Attack gloves, boned out game bags and some back pack pouches.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

I am also in kamloops with an xl guide jacket and a couple size 34 attack pants that you're welcome to try.

In Armstrong.
    I run XXL Tops and DCS Guide Jacket, Attack Pants ( size 38 waist).
    I'm leaving for work early tomorrow morning. I'll be back Apr 17. Anything that I can answer for you?
    Run 1 size bigger when ordering. Eg. Usually I wear XL tops, ordered XXL from KUIU and it fits well.
    I'm on the fence with the durability of the Attack Pants. Ran them for 1 year (snags thru Brush etc) and they are starting to "pill". I would prefer if they were slightly more durable.

Im in Armstrong and I have a guide Jacket I think its in XL. I can bring it to Salmon Arm Friday if you want to try it on. I'm 230 6ft and its snug. Great for early season with a couple of light to medium layers underneath.

what gear do you have now? and what kuiu piece are you looking to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    what gear do you have now? and what kuiu piece are you looking to buy?
    i don’t have any right now but I’m looking to purchase (over time) the guide or axis set, Peloton 200 and 130, Kenai jacket, chugach or Yukon rain gear, and Yukon gaiters.

Thanks to all those who offered!! I’m 5’9” and 170lbs so I think the XL’s or larger might be a little on the big side. Dodge, the 34 Attack pants might be close so I’ll get in contact with you when I’m coming through Kamloops in a couple weeks to see if meeting up would work with you. Thanks again everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by lp270win View Post
    Thanks to all those who offered!! I’m 5’9” and 170lbs so I think the XL’s or larger might be a little on the big side. Dodge, the 34 Attack pants might be close so I’ll get in contact with you when I’m coming through Kamloops in a couple weeks to see if meeting up would work with you. Thanks again everyone!!
    I am 5'9" and right around 170 lbs, ordered a medium guide jacket and it was too small gave it to my girlfriend. I have a few items in large now and they fit good.