Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Binos

Re: New Binos

I’ve been quite pleased with my Leupold BX4 pro guides in 10x42.

How come no one on here has mentioned Steiner? I bought a pair of 10x42 from Blainer back in the day and they are absolutely crystal clear and have amazing glass. Are they not that common around here? Anyways, I’m no pro, just sayin they are worth a look. Super happy with them and I believe they have a lifetime warranty as well

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Vortex Razor HD are light years ahead of zeiss conquest. This I've personally tested .... and likely better than anything Leica has in the sub 1500 range.
    The Razors are really good. Glass all day with mine.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Minox 10x42's

The BEST German glass for the money...
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Time to resurrect this thread. Any further opinions on Leica vs. Zeiss vs. Swarovski? Looking for a set of compacts, 8x32 only. Already have an older pair of Zeiss 10x40 (may replace those in the future). Looking for optical quality resolution and ease of use with glasses for an old guy like me (distance of eye relief is important).

Thanks,

Glockenspiel