Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Binos

Re: New Binos

By far the best investment in hunting gear I've made to date,was last year I purchased a pair of Nikon laserforce Monarch rangefinder binoculars. Outstanding performance in the extreme weather conditions we were hunting in last year in northern and Eastern Alberta. Cristal clean, did not fog up, and ranged faster than any other range finder I've used to date. Picked them up for 1100.00 and change on sale at Cabelas. A little heavier that your standard binoculars, but with a good bino bra (we all use vortex) you don't even know their there.

Look no further than zeiss conquest. You could buy vortex and they would never get stolen...even thieves know!

DStewart . Not sure if you entered the draw but maybe you could win the binos !
    Arctic Lake

I like my Maven B1’s in 10x42. Buy direct from them in the US. Should be no duties. I’ve had mine for a few years.

If I was to buy any optics now I’d talk to Omar first and get something from him. Let him know your price and what you want to use them for and he will help you get something that fits you at a great price.

Sure hearing good things about Omer and Precision Optics . Need to give him some business .
    Arctic Lake

Omer is one of the best guys to deal with. Hands down! You won’t find the small company feel and customer service anywhere else. Not to mention the honest advice he gives!

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Vortex Razor HD are light years ahead of zeiss conquest. This I've personally tested .... and likely better than anything Leica has in the sub 1500 range.
    I will agree that the glass is excellent but the quality control is sub par. Mine have been in to warranty twice in as many years.

Thanks everyone for the info. Definitely interested in the Leica trinovids, have read nothing but good things on them and a few bucks less than the zeiss. I will be sending Omer an email. I should have spent a little more time around his booth this past weekend at the sheep convention, but heard nothing but good things from the guys who did some shopping.

I would look at the mavens. I have a pair and really like them

I really like my Vortex Razor 8x42, take a look through some before you decide which bino is best for your needs
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004