Thread: WSSoBC Kamloops Fundraiser 2019! Thank you!

WSSoBC Kamloops Fundraiser 2019! Thank you!

Hello HBC!!!

Many thanks from the Precision Optics team for the great attendance at the show, and the phenomenal participation in the seminars, events, and various raffles and auctions! Not to undersell our other conservation partners, but the WSSoBC is the hardest working, most effective and passionate team of conservationists and hunters working to preserve not just wild sheep, but the very essence of our heritage as hunters as well.

Every time you purchase a raffle ticket, an auction item, take part in a seminar, or buy a piece of WSSoBC swag, you are providing direct support for grass-roots and science-based initiatives that make a direct impact on the well-being of wild sheep here in BC. Likewise, by supporting the 1Campfire/Hunter Heritage initiative, you are working to protect our rights and our way of life as hunters. Every bit counts and makes a significant impact over time.

It was great to see the many HBC members who attended and to chat face to face! We look forward to seeing you at the next one!

Best Regards,

Omer
    Omer Hrbinic
    Owner / Hunter / Shooter
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    Precisionoptics@hotmail.com
    www.PrecisionOptics.Net

Proud Supporter of: WSS BC / BC Wildlife Association / GOA BC / Ducks Unlimited / BC Rifle Association

2. Site Sponsor

Re: WSSoBC Kamloops Fundraiser 2019! Thank you!

Great post Omer! What an amazing weekend and group of people involved from exec, directors, volunteers, members, vendors, donors, etc. Pretty amazing to see such passion and commitment to wild sheep conservation efforts!

I attended the convention for the first time this past weekend and had an amazing time and was blown away by the quality work that the WSSoBC does. There were too many highlights to list for a first timer like me but I especially liked meeting so may like minded individuals and making new friends. It will surely not be my last convention!

And Omer - congratulations on your award received on Saturday night, and thank you for everything you have done to help conservation!

Quote Originally Posted by Precision Optics View Post
    Hello HBC!!!

Many thanks from the Precision Optics team for the great attendance at the show, and the phenomenal participation in the seminars, events, and various raffles and auctions! Not to undersell our other conservation partners, but the WSSoBC is the hardest working, most effective and passionate team of conservationists and hunters working to preserve not just wild sheep, but the very essence of our heritage as hunters as well.

Every time you purchase a raffle ticket, an auction item, take part in a seminar, or buy a piece of WSSoBC swag, you are providing direct support for grass-roots and science-based initiatives that make a direct impact on the well-being of wild sheep here in BC. Likewise, by supporting the 1Campfire/Hunter Heritage initiative, you are working to protect our rights and our way of life as hunters. Every bit counts and makes a significant impact over time.

It was great to see the many HBC members who attended and to chat face to face! We look forward to seeing you at the next one!

Best Regards,

Omer
    Hi Omer

I never had a chance to stop by and say hi but I too want to congratulate you on your award you received. Also want to thank you for your commitment to wild sheep and for coming down and setting up your display and sales booth. I have been going to the convention for probably over 20 years and am glad to see the vendors in the hallway with the high quality gear. I hope it is worth your while to come down with such a assortment of goods. I know I saw more then a few people with scope boxes under their arms.

Once again congrats.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.