Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People beware

Re: People beware

Hello Steve,

Sorry to read about your misfortune! You could copy and paste your story on google reviews under his business after typing in the search bar west country canoes alberta. This will give awareness to other potential customers in search of a canoe manufacturer. I have a friend who did mentioned the outfit, his remarks were not very nice.. good luck, i hope you can get your money back! -Franck
    Last edited by Hawkeye9finger; 03-08-2019 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Typo error

Take him to small claims, fairly easy and worth the effort when the S.O.B. has to pay up.

I'm sorry this has happened to you. It is unfortunate there are people in the world that scam people out of their hard earned money.

I would also recommend the smal claims route. You may not get your money back but it will cause him some stress and you will feel that at least you did what you could which will take some of the the crappy feeling of having been scammed away. It’s probably less about the $600 bucks for you and more about the feeling of being cheated, so try to do something to get rid of the feeling.

I really do want to thank every body for your concern , I have something in proses right now and do not want to say anything right now, I will let you all know how it turns out good or bad. Steve!

Thanks for the heads up and good luck to you.

If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Once you get resolution and move past this, Hellman in Nelson is an excellent company to deal with. You can rent most of the models and try them out before you select your preferred one. I believe they do credit your rental fee to your purchase. I really enjoyed their prospector model. Kevlar comes in at under 50lbs in a 17.5 ft boat. Even a 71 yr old can toss that one around with ease.

Steve, I strongly recommend small claims court. It is very easy to file a claim yourself. You might never get anything back but you will have the satisfaction of watching him squirm in court.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    If the same as this as noted by Monashee....kick the crap out of his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/West-Countr...0643590281667/
    scotty it seems his facebook page may have gotten some attention, appears to be gone now