Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traviss

Re: Traviss

What I would do to get my hands on this puke! He’s been a thorn in my ass for the past 5 years now, this is the first Iv seen of him on hbc, he’s been on cgn and the Alberta forum, using my stolen PAL and DL.

The rcmp have been 100% useless, I give them phone numbers and emails that he’s using, all I get is a “nothing we can do”. I worried about the day he showed up on here, for a place that I spend a lot of time, it’s outright embarrassing, to have my photos slandered as a scammer.

Im sorry to anyone who had dealings with this guy, I know of a handful of others throughout Canada that he has scammed, some with my stolen ID, and some with another fellows stolen ID from van island.

Im at my end with this guy, but I wonder, if I was to have a ad, like a current ad where he is trying to sell a firearm, if I had that to take to the rcmp, perhaps they would try a little harder? What I’m getting at here, is if he ever shows up again, I’d love to get notified ASAP so I could hand it over to the rcmp.

Iv been tempted to take it to CBC or something, it’s identity theft and fraud, not to mention (even tho its a scam), selling firearms without a valid pal. You’d think the rcmp would have more interest in this guy. Iv lost count of how many times Iv been contacted because my ID shows up somewhere.

Im not sure if this guy had any ad’s on here, or if he was just looking for photos, but I really hope he didn’t get anything from anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    What I would do to get my hands on this puke! He’s been a thorn in my ass for the past 5 years now, this is the first Iv seen of him on hbc, he’s been on cgn and the Alberta forum, using my stolen PAL and DL.

The rcmp have been 100% useless, I give them phone numbers and emails that he’s using, all I get is a “nothing we can do”. I worried about the day he showed up on here, for a place that I spend a lot of time, it’s outright embarrassing, to have my photos slandered as a scammer.

Im sorry to anyone who had dealings with this guy, I know of a handful of others throughout Canada that he has scammed, some with my stolen ID, and some with another fellows stolen ID from van island.

Im at my end with this guy, but I wonder, if I was to have a ad, like a current ad where he is trying to sell a firearm, if I had that to take to the rcmp, perhaps they would try a little harder? What I’m getting at here, is if he ever shows up again, I’d love to get notified ASAP so I could hand it over to the rcmp.

Iv been tempted to take it to CBC or something, it’s identity theft and fraud, not to mention (even tho its a scam), selling firearms without a valid pal. You’d think the rcmp would have more interest in this guy. Iv lost count of how many times Iv been contacted because my ID shows up somewhere.

Im not sure if this guy had any ad’s on here, or if he was just looking for photos, but I really hope he didn’t get anything from anyone here.
    Well i did give him my email. The interesting thing will be to see what or if he comes up with any pictures. If he does chances are it will be of a gun i already own or already know about!

Had this from him yesterday, and emailed him a couple more pics of the rifle before seeing the posts in the rifle section about him not being on the level:

Tikka T3 25-06 blued synthetic rifle and accesories

Could you please email more photos to sherrahtravis67@gmail.com
    I am Interested
    Thanks

As I said in my other post, I would have had to see a valid PAL, and an EMT deposited in my account before he would have had anything shipped to him.
    Asked the same question as others here, what is he getting out of this? In my case, my email address, which doesn't give him much as he can make up phony g mail addresses all day long..
    Great to see everyone here band together so quickly to off this guy!

Cheers!

So could the clever people on here not get IP address;s and other info that would be helpful to tracking this idiot down...

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth204 View Post
    Had this from him yesterday, and emailed him a couple more pics of the rifle before seeing the posts in the rifle section about him not being on the level:

Tikka T3 25-06 blued synthetic rifle and accesories

Could you please email more photos to sherrahtravis67@gmail.com
    I am Interested
    Thanks

As I said in my other post, I would have had to see a valid PAL, and an EMT deposited in my account before he would have had anything shipped to him.
    Asked the same question as others here, what is he getting out of this? In my case, my email address, which doesn't give him much as he can make up phony g mail addresses all day long..
    Great to see everyone here band together so quickly to off this guy!

Cheers!
    What you're not understanding is that this is the first step in his MO. He builds trust and hopes to see you let your guard down and either send him information he can use like a PAL or RPAL, he'll try get you to send funds or the rifle in a swap (send me yours and then I send you mine). If you don't believe it, try do a deal with him and post your results back.

We're just looking out for each other here - if you want to trust and take a risk despite the warning then go for it. I'm sure you can still find him trolling CGN or other sites but since he's been blocked from this site, we'll enjoy a bit of relief but he'll be back under a different alias. These parasites don't give up a good feeding ground so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    So could the clever people on here not get IP address;s and other info that would be helpful to tracking this idiot down...
    Iv had IP addresses for this guy from both Ontario and B.C., from what Iv been told by the rcmp, IP’s can be fudged pretty easily and they can’t do anything with them. Iv had his phone numbers, emails, the e transfer I sent him, and others who’ve e transferred him, none of which is trackable, according to the local rcmp.

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    Iv had IP addresses for this guy from both Ontario and B.C., from what Iv been told by the rcmp, IP’s can be fudged pretty easily and they can’t do anything with them. Iv had his phone numbers, emails, the e transfer I sent him, and others who’ve e transferred him, none of which is trackable, according to the local rcmp.
    I don't believe that for a moment, Im sure the RCMP can do something, the will is just not there,or man power.. Hey Mods can you guys see from the IP addresses if this idiot tries to come back...

It is true that an IP addresses do not always lead directly back to the culprit.

Someone could be using the wifi at Starbucks, or perhaps they are bouncing through a hacked server in Romania.

That said, not investigating it is equivalent to not investigating a license plate associated with a robbery based on the notion that in theory the license plate could be fraudulent.

It would be easy for them to get a court order to find out who owns the IP and if it is a residential customer of a local provider, they could go knock on the door, have a chat, maybe look through their computer, etc.

The RCMP computer crime division is over in Green Timbers in Surrey. Maybe you can reach out to them directly with the IP addresses and times. I worked with a couple of their guys some years ago. Solid Constables there. They know how to do the job.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 03-07-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I don't believe that for a moment, Im sure the RCMP can do something, the will is just not there,or man power.. Hey Mods can you guys see from the IP addresses if this idiot tries to come back...
    I totally agree, I was once told by the rcmp, “they have bigger fish to fry”. I often wonder if CBC would like a juicy story, they tend to love things that involve the rcmp.

I guess cross posting on forums and watermarking your pictures may not be a bad idea