Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Government sactioned poaching

Re: Government sactioned poaching

Won't be holding my breath waiting for CBC to cover this...glad we have some folks with the know how to get the right ears listening though, lots like to complain but it's nice to see some action being taken even if it does lead nowhere, can't hurt to try.
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 45freezer View Post
    Won't be holding my breath waiting for CBC to cover this...glad we have some folks with the know how to get the right ears listening though, lots like to complain but it's nice to see some action being taken even if it does lead nowhere, can't hurt to try.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5041645/b...ling-contests/

They are going to cover this though! Its a vicious circle we live, jump down the throats of one group and another bites you in the ass!

So dumb I hate people. Why I never watch the news. If you want real news and information you have to look it up yourself and educate yourself. Sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by puddlejumper View Post
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5041645/b...ling-contests/

They are going to cover this though! Its a vicious circle we live, jump down the throats of one group and another bites you in the ass!
    Of course they are...the disconnect in that comments section is unreal, at least it's open though...if by some miracle they did cover this me bets the comments would be closed.

Read an article they ran last week about that seal that got shot where they had some "doctor"...didn't mention his field of expertise so he literally could have been a chiropractor...claimed that there's no evidence that predator hunting is effective in any way. Guess every tribe in BC was just doing it to feed their egos for the last 10,000+ years, don't let fact checking get in the way of a good story though right? So 47 people signed their petition? Maybe we should start our own, pretty sure I can get that many signatures in any supermarket meat aisle once I point out the direct correlation between predator management and the cost for a lb of beef...how many people would still have been able to sign that petition if they were required to demonstrate even the most rudimentary understanding of the nuance involved beyond "animal dies = bad"
    Last edited by 45freezer; 03-11-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear