Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Arm Knives - best in class

North Arm Knives - best in class

Hit the Outdoors show today and wife picked out two North Arm Knives pairing knives. Mike and John took the order and in the midst of the show chaos assembled them on the spot and texted us when to come back to the booth. Unreal customer service.

I've carried a Skaha II daily for the past 6 months since moving out to farmland, and no bs best knife I've owned. Bought a number of NAK knives over the years as client appreciation gifts.

Wanted to post up as these BC boys are highly skilled craftsmen, producing exceptional products both for field and kitchen.

I'm not related or involved except as an impressed repeat customer, so go have a look at their website or phone them. You'll be happy you did.

North Arm Knives
    https://northarmknives.com/?c=e38de7...v=3e8d115eb4b3

SB
    Last edited by Salmon Belly; 03-03-2019 at 08:48 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: North Arm Knives - best in class

i have the same experience dealing with them and a truly awesome knives

Gotta give credit where it’s due. I recently received a Skaha as a gift from my best friend and hunting partner. I’m surprised how proud I am to carry a locally made piece that has achieved such international notoriety. I love showing off the “made in BC” stamp and telling people about it.

Also, the knife is friggin awesome!

Brad

Yes, have a Lynx hunting knife and a paring knife, both excellent knives!

Thumbs up Re: North Arm Knives - best in class

I have their larger Kermode Fillet Knife.
    It does double duty with a lot of deer / moose / elk butchering tasks as well as our fish.
    This is likely the best fillet knife I've ever used.
    Holds a super fine edge forever, and the overall quality is nothing less than stunning!

Highly Recommended!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Agreed, ive bought the lynx first and have processed many animals with it only needing a quick steel in between and still sharp as it gets after 3+years. since i have also picked up the chefs knife and santuko for myself and for gifts for friends. would highly recommend to anyone looking for a premium knife.

talked to them at the show and gave them my feedback, they were both very gracious about hearing the praise. good people.

Thanks for posting this - looking for a new hunting knife - the lynx hunting knife looks like a nice simple design. Cool to see the option of buying from a local producer. Interesting to see the option of a carbon fiber handle - haven't seen this option before on knives - I will probably reach out to them to see if there are any benefits of carbon fiber over the other synthetic handle.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinedust View Post
    Thanks for posting this - looking for a new hunting knife - the lynx hunting knife looks like a nice simple design. Cool to see the option of buying from a local producer. Interesting to see the option of a carbon fiber handle - haven't seen this option before on knives - I will probably reach out to them to see if there are any benefits of carbon fiber over the other synthetic handle.
    PM me with your cell if you'd like some pics of the Lynx I got for my son with his name engraved. Wood handle. I saw the carbon fiber handles at the Outdoors show and they're sharp looking.

SB

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Belly View Post
    PM me with your cell if you'd like some pics of the Lynx I got for my son with his name engraved. Wood handle. I saw the carbon fiber handles at the Outdoors show and they're sharp looking.
    SB
    You bought a knife for your Son??
    Next thing you'll be telling us you bought him camo, a gun, a Quad …………..
    Oh wait, he has that stuff.
    Bring your knifes with you, love to see them as I've been considering getting a lasting gift for Chris and Mike.

Another satisfied customer here. I have one of their chef's knives and it is excellent.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?