Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Heritage raffle moved/ ADD YOUR VOICE

Hunter Heritage raffle moved/ ADD YOUR VOICE

Weatherby Fan has put together a wonderful raffle in an attempt to give ALL of you hunters a place to ADD YOUR VOICE to the 1Campfire efforts. There has been over 6100 views of this raffle, but only 115 have stepped up to donate. Many hunters have asked me, what can I do to help, I'm only One voice. Well, efforts like this are what it is going to take for THEM to hear us as hunters, and HEAR us they will....NOW IS THE TIME TO ADD YOUR VOICE !

PLEASE visit and support the Hunter Heritage raffle located in the Forum: Website Donations & Support Auctions

We need Your support...Thanks, Dean

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunter Heritage raffle moved/ ADD YOUR VOICE

X2....everyone talks the talk but few are willing to do anything.

guest Guest

This is a terrific cause........ And i tip my hat to all of us that have already donated.
    This is the best attempt so far to support what 100,000 of us BC residents cherrish so much.
    But as per usual, 10% doing 90% of the lifting. The 90% continue to sit on their hands and bitch and complain yet do nothing.

The problem lies in reaching and connecting with the 90% of residents that do dick shat!

Thanks WSSBC for what you are doing.

A bunch of great prizes. Money going to a great cause!

It only takes one $20 ticket to win and/or make a difference. For guys tight on cash like me, skip a 6pack of beer this week and choose your hunting heritage.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Pretty simple really, we have 100,000 licensed hunters in BC if each donated $10 or even half of them donated $20 each we would be laughing, thats a million dollars

To me that would be unity at it finest and it would be huge in preserving a way of life that we so enjoy, we need to embrace this cause with open arms.
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 03-03-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

^^^hard to imagine why they ALL wouldn’t want to under the current circumstances

This is a great cause to support. Thanks Don for organizing and uniting fellow residential hunters to ensure the continuity of a hunting culture! I agree that a lot of people complain but only a few will put time and money forward to support a common voice. Hopefully more people will step up and participate in this draw for starters. A few dollars from everyone goes a long way!

Yes We need to all come together to support our hunting heritage and help advocate for all of us . One donation is just a few dollars from any of our pleasures
    Arctic Lake

A great cause indeed, but just a heads up i am going to win the rifle, one can never have tooooo many
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    A great cause indeed, but just a heads up i am going to win the rifle, one can never have tooooo many
    Stand in line bud. Went out for smokes and come home with raffle tickets.

Thanks Don