Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Leh

Re: Leh

The alberta system sucks compared to BC

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    The alberta system sucks compared to BC
    everyones entitled to there opinion and I sure hope people have firsthand experience with both before claiming ones better

I figured out how to play both so have had no issue getting leh tags in either province. Most who have big complaints about never getting drawn in either system don’t play them right

I hope BC never goes to a points system. The BC system is the most fair.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Don’t worry it won’t change lol

The Alberta draw system is failing.
    Changing it now is troublesome.
    Stakeholders and the government have tried, and failed.
    BC should learn from Alberta's mistakes and not follow this path.

I grew up in Alberta. They have great game in a lot of areas, but I really don't like their system. Imagine putting in for a moose draw and still not having a chance at it after almost 20 years because you don't have enough points. Not cool. 8 yrs to draw a turkey, 6-8 yrs to draw a mule deer in most good places. I'd rather not get a draw in 20 yrs knowing that I still may have a chance. I love BC and its draw system.

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    I grew up in Alberta. They have great game in a lot of areas, but I really don't like their system. Imagine putting in for a moose draw and still not having a chance at it after almost 20 years because you don't have enough points. Not cool. 8 yrs to draw a turkey, 6-8 yrs to draw a mule deer in most good places. I'd rather not get a draw in 20 yrs knowing that I still may have a chance. I love BC and its draw system.
    If your stuck on one MU with poor odds/or high priority points random does give you hope

If you are willing to be flexible you need less priority points then the stats you’re giving. Just like you can play the odds in BC

But hey if you’re not a fan of points system that’s your choice. You have at least experienced it before coming to your conclusion

Omg, it's about time they release the regs/draw synopsis! I suppose the upside to them dragging their asses is the draw date will seems like less of a wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ab3 View Post
    Omg, it's about time they release the regs/draw synopsis! I suppose the upside to them dragging their asses is the draw date will seems like less of a wait.

where did you find the new synopsis went on the website and they still have last years on there??

Quote Originally Posted by bchunter181 View Post
    where did you find the new synopsis went on the website and they still have last years on there??
    he is saying they havent yet