Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sportsman show Tradex

Re: 2019 Sportsman show Tradex

Quote Originally Posted by lovemywinchester View Post
    I'll be working at the Humminbird, Minn Kota, Cannon downriggers booth. I'm the sales rep for BC and Alberta. Come by and say hi if your at the show. Check out some of the new Humminbird fish finders. Pretty amazing what they do these days.
    Andrew
    Will products be for sale or is it an "Info" booth - I'm looking at buying an electric motor??

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Will products be for sale or is it an "Info" booth - I'm looking at buying an electric motor??
    sorry to burst your bubble ICG, but they won't run off your hearing aid batteries....

SB

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Belly View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble ICG, but they won't run off your hearing aid batteries....
    SB
    Ha Ha Fish Guts, I'll see you in Tulameen and looking forward to drinking your cheap beer.
    I'm heading up tomorrow for a few days, just want to check the roads to see if a Tundra can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    We don't sell any product, we are the manufacturers so we just let you play with it. Poco Marine is right across from us and they will have Minn Kota motors for sale.

I'll be working at the Humminbird, Minn Kota, Cannon downriggers booth. I'm the sales rep for BC and Alberta. Come by and say hi if your at the show. Check out some of the new Humminbird fish finders. Pretty amazing what they do these days.
    Andrew
    I'll come by Sunday to say hi, I'm with Kits Inflatables. Otto
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

We don't sell any product, we are the manufacturers so we just let you play with it. Poco Marine is right across from us and they will have Minn Kota motors for sale.
    Picked one up last season, so far so good and enjoy it.

Yeah I go every year too. I always enjoy the seminars.

Hi y’all
    My whole family and I are attending together this year. We will be there most of the day Sunday. We have always spent a day with Breanne (for her birthday). Can y’all imagine... she is 28. She was still in Elementary school when I joined HBC. I will be visiting and saying hi to the Pro guys from the Nice Fish Pro Staff with Gary Cooper show.... not sure how many of ya have seen it on Chek TV the past few weeks but I am that dork at the end cooking. If ya see us wandering about, say hi..... haven’t seen a lot of you in ages.

Enjoy the weekend, enjoy the show, be safe
    Ali

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by newhunterette View Post
    Hi y’all
    My whole family and I are attending together this year. We will be there most of the day Sunday. We have always spent a day with Breanne (for her birthday). Can y’all imagine... she is 28. She was still in Elementary school when I joined HBC. I will be visiting and saying hi to the Pro guys from the Nice Fish Pro Staff with Gary Cooper show.... not sure how many of ya have seen it on Chek TV the past few weeks but I am that dork at the end cooking. If ya see us wandering about, say hi..... haven’t seen a lot of you in ages.

Enjoy the weekend, enjoy the show, be safe
    Ali
    That's you!...cool!

Wife and I spent @ 2 hours there yesterday, Friday afternoon is great for us old retired folks, not much of a crowd.
    Chatted with lovemywinchester at the Minn Kota booth, he was very helpful in my choosing an appropriate electric motor for my 12 ft. Went across the aisle and chatted with PoCo Marine and got a decent price on one, they didn't have any there so I'll likely order one, they ship for free. Did pick up a neat LED "Lantern" for the cabin.
    Dropped by the "Tapped Tree" booth to say Hi to a fellow Tulameener, he has a really neat drink dispenser made out of a tree chunk, you have to see them.
    Was looking for cheep fly rod cases for the Son, he picked up a few at really good prices last year but none to find this year. We did pick him up some frozen salmon candy tho'.
    Had hoped there would be more "affordable" 16 ft. boats that would be a Lake and Fraser boat but not much in the range we wanted.
    Stayed away from the gun booths, have way too many already and didn't want to fall to the urge.
    Seems there is a lot of decently priced clothing, other than that kept the wallets in our pockets.
    If you go, remember to buy your parking ticket after parking, you don't pay on the way out as in years ago. There were quite a few ( usually old timers ) that ended up in the show ticket line without a parking ticket.
    All in all a decent way to spend a few hours.