Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was time had to put her down... :(

Re: It was time had to put her down... :(

Picture of her last walk with my son we stopped at the dyke on the way to the vet.

This picture was when we were coming home from picking her up in Viking, Alberta she would be 51 days old in this pic.

Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Very sad. Sorry for your loss. The connection we have with our dogs is a special one that always ends in sadness but is nonetheless worth every minute of pain we feel at the end.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

What I am having a hard time dealing with is I'm now second guessing myself asking myself over and over did I jump the gun could I have kept her a live longer but I could have only done it by filling her with medications?

The pleading in her eyes told me and of course it is just my imagination that she was asking me to put an end to it for her.

I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Unhappy Re: It was time had to put her down... :(

Most sincere condolences.
    The depth of your sadness is a reflection of the depth of your love.
    She knew that, and always will.

Been through it too many times.
    Never gets any easier, in fact, I believe the opposite to be true.
    Lost our Lady Asuilu this past year. Still get misty about her almost daily, and certainly each occurrence of learning of another's wandering on.
    That said, in time you will remember fondly and only all the fun times, and deep within you the spark of an urge to cherish another will begin to turn to a flame. You are quite obviously a kind and warm-hearted soul. When that flame comes on, please consider sharing such a warm and caring environment with another little furry bundle of joy...

RIP Coco, you have truly earned that.

Sadly,
    Matt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    A sad day to be sure. I've been there three times myself. Dogs are better than some people.
    *most people

We have other dogs 3 more in fact but each one is special to us due to how much time I spend with them.

Last year on April 26 our pup died in a horrible choking death whiile I tried to cut his collar off him this one is nothing compared to that loss with that said by far the worst days of my life have been when I have either had a dog die in an accident or when I have had to put them down.

Here is a picture of our remaining crew the white ones are 2 years 4 months old their little brother is 7 1/2 months old Coco was like a mother to them all.

When I got home yesterday the one on the left saw the picture I posted on this thread of Coco she started howling/crying/running in circles in a way she has never done before its like she knew my wife and I stood looking at her absolutely amazed at what she was doing.

It's been just over a year since my best buddy Duke (Chesapeake Bay/Lab cross) passed away. It was sudden and unexpected...really hard to take because up to a few days prior, he was quite healthy.

I miss and think about that silly goof every day.

Try not to dwell too much on your decision....the look in CoCo's eyes told you everything you will ever need to know.
    You provided her a hell of a good life.

All the best to you and your family.

RIP CoCo (and don't worry about Duke up there....he comes across like a real jerk at first, but he's actually a really nice guy )