Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1campfire. NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

Re: 1campfire. NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

We are looking for all industry stakeholders to support us. The campaign is now directed to those in the outdoor and hunting space. Our Wild Sheep Society name or reference will not be visible anywhere when we go to the urban general public in early April.
    We have had great initial consversations with all sorts of commercial entities. Business have a huge vested interest in maintaining and ensuring we have a future in B.C. Support us in sharing our site and message as well as monetarily. Visual imagery is king!!

I am the project cooradintor of 1Campfire message me for more info or to lend your financial support!

Cheers

Colin

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by 2x4x16 View Post
    We are looking for all industry stakeholders to support us. The campaign is now directed to those in the outdoor and hunting space. Our Wild Sheep Society name or reference will not be visible anywhere when we go to the urban general public in early April.
    We have had great initial consversations with all sorts of commercial entities. Business have a huge vested interest in maintaining and ensuring we have a future in B.C. Support us in sharing our site and message as well as monetarily. Visual imagery is king!!

I am the project cooradintor of 1Campfire message me for more info or to lend your financial support!

Cheers

Colin
    WOW, great work Colin, thank you for all your doing, amazing work on 1campfire
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by 2x4x16 View Post

Cheers

Colin
    Do you guys have a board of directors etc.?
    Could you post a summary with names?

On behalf of the Wild Sheep Society of BC we are very thankful for the support of the hunting community and the HBC members that have rallied behind us.

In the interest of clarity, 1Campfire is an initiative that is 100% driven by the Wild Sheep Society of BC. In March of 2018 the Wild Sheep Society of BC formed a new Hunter Heritage committee after seeking input from our membership. We received overwhelming support for this initiative. The Hunter Heritage committee, through our Board of Directors, has launched 1Campfire and although the entity is a stand alone from the Society, it is wholly managed and driven by the Wild Sheep Society of BC. There is no stand alone Board of Directors or other organization.

Pertaining to funding, the initial platform funding for 1Campfire was 100% from the Wild Sheep Society of BC through donations specifically for this campaign. We had 3 of our Monarch Members make direct donations for this initiative exceeding $30,000. That is right over $30,000. Thank you gentlemen! We have had strong fiscal support from the BC hunting community, including individuals and organizations.

For a list of our Board of Directors for the Wild Sheep Society of BC visit: https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/wil...-bc-executive/ . For more on our Hunter Heritage program visit: https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/wil...nter-heritage/ . If anyone has any questions on the structure of 1Campfire I encourage you to contact me at kstelter @ wildsheepsociety.com.

I would encourage those that are not members to join our organization and help support conservation in BC along with our 1Campfire Campaign. We committed over $130,000 to conservation on the ground in BC in 2018 (that is in addition to what we did with our 1Campfire initiative).

Thanks again for all your support,

Kyle Stelter
    President WSSBC
    Wild Sheep Society of BC 1Campfire

Thanks for some honest no BS effort WSSBC

3/4 of a degree North of 60, and a little west of 135

Just to add a foot note to Kyle's post, no funds dedicated to our conservation efforts will be diverted to the 1campfire initiative. 1campfire relies solely on contributions. donations, gifts specifically earmarked for this cause. So your support, in addition to the work we do as the WSSBC, is very important.

It's time we told our story...

RC