Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PAL waits

Re: PAL waits

Been waiting almost a year. They tell me that BC has a lot of people that have bought guns lately and this results in a lot of applications to review. Believe what you will. Thanks for the tip about the BC firearms officer.

I guess it depends on who you get. I waited a few months, gave them a call and it got approved by the next day.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Sounds like crap to me. My renewal took four weeks. My friends got new PAL cards issued in less time and one of them screwed up his application. They called him to straighten it out.

My buddy just did his rpal just before xmas, received his license a week ago, they didnt even check references for the rpal,
    I know as I am one of them, his wife wasnt contacted either...go figure

I just renewed my Resume. I filled out the application online and uploaded the picture on January 12th on January 19th I've had the new one in the mailbox

10 days online

Sounds like it's a real crapshoot as to when people get their PAL. Oh well I'll call the other phone number I was given on my next set of days off

My PAL application was sent in July, they charged my CC Aug 8, 2018.
    This message has been on my profile since Aug:
    Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

I've called 6 times and was really nice over the phone (more flies with honey then vinegar rite ?)

This is frustrating and don't see it handled anytime soon.

I would phone every day and hassle them. Or as often as you can. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Like it was said earlier, demand to speak with the bc chief firearms officer
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

5 weeks here