Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Sheep Draw

Re: Early Sheep Draw

My wife and Dad were drawn for their second choice (Spatsizi 6-20A). I was unsuccesful for my Dall sheep draw. Any tips or information from members who have had the Spatsizi draw feel free to send me a DM (much appreciated). Would like to see my dad be successful as his body is aging and sheep hunting with his son and daughter-in-law days are numbered.

Thanks,
    CR

I was unsuccessful for spring bear

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    Thats wicked bud! Congrats! Still waiting for the old man and my lady friend to check theirs, fingers crossed.
    Well we got a daw, and now I need info!!! How to convince a lady friend that a sheep hunt is more important then a Mexico holiday, any info would be muchly appreciated as Iv never put in for this argument before. How’s the weather normally when a guy brings up this kind of conversation? What kind of gear should I bring? Chocolate? Wine? I’m not looking for a honey hole, just a loop hole.

Pulled my sheep draw for 628 - 2nd time in 3 years between my buddy and I...let the planning begin!

Me and my brother in law both got sheep draws for spatsizi

What did your odds end up being?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Stones View Post
    Pulled my sheep draw for 628 - 2nd time in 3 years between my buddy and I...let the planning begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Stones View Post
    I put in for this draw we got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    Well we got a daw, and now I need info!!! How to convince a lady friend that a sheep hunt is more important then a Mexico holiday, any info would be muchly appreciated as Iv never put in for this argument before. How’s the weather normally when a guy brings up this kind of conversation? What kind of gear should I bring? Chocolate? Wine? I’m not looking for a honey hole, just a loop hole.
    Do laundry, warm a towel up in the dryer when she's in the shower, trim not only your fingernails but toenails as well...

Maybe guys with the 6-20A draws should share their plans(not publicly) so guys aren't tripping over each other?

no luck for me this year for sheep hunt

Got my Spatsizi. 0.9-1 odds LOL.