Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Early Sheep Draw

Re: Early Sheep Draw

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSixPack View Post
    Big push for white sheep the last few years it seems. The odds have gotten ludicrous compared to even 5 years ago. Makes a guy wonder if he will ever pull...
    Back 2002, I believe the odds were 5.5:1 then the government opened up the early draw and if u weren’t successful then you could put in for later more southern draws.
    Sure put a lot of extra LEH money into the general revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsquantch View Post
    625 D for me.
    good for you, I hope you use it and are successful. Last 4 years there has only been a couple sheep taken LEH there, population is a bit down but they are there for sure. The couple taken were by myself and my son. We spent a lot of time out in the field. It’s Been a milder winter up here but lots of ice and rain earlier, hopefully that doesn’t negatively effect there population more. There’s even several collared sheep out there for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat catcher View Post
    good for you, I hope you use it and are successful. Last 4 years there has only been a couple sheep taken LEH there, population is a bit down but they are there for sure. The couple taken were by myself and my son. We spent a lot of time out in the field. It’s Been a milder winter up here but lots of ice and rain earlier, hopefully that doesn’t negatively effect there population more. There’s even several collared sheep out there for you too.
    thanks. Pm me if you want to chat.

6-21 for me!