Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Processing

Processing

Any of you fellas starting out with skinning and processing animals this can be applied to wild animals as well, may help you out . Notice how he pulls on the hide , how he steels his knife, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze7KhVG5Di0
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 02-08-2019 at 03:32 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Processing

Hmmmm I get the feeling that guy has done that once or twice before Thanks for sharing!

man did he ever make that look easy.....I have done at least 40 deer and he still moves too fast for me to pick up any real tips...heheheheh.....everything he did was very skill/practice based....incredible skill...thx for that one

guest Guest

Wow pretty good for his 1st time eh.....
    Lol. Good too see someone so good at his profession.

Couple of guys called the Bearded Butcher on the internet. Very good info for the beginner. I have done more deer than I care to remember but I still click on their videos to pick up new tips. They work with minimal tools also, usually just a boning knife. Just like most home butchers wood do in the garage or kitchen.

He’s very good at what he does. Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by longwalk View Post
    Couple of guys called the Bearded Butcher on the internet. Very good info for the beginner. I have done more deer than I care to remember but I still click on their videos to pick up new tips. They work with minimal tools also, usually just a boning knife. Just like most home butchers wood do in the garage or kitchen.
    Thanks for the tip ! I will look them up .
    Arctic Lake

Yea he knows what he is doing ! Mobile slaughtering . I knew a few fellas that were faster, all had knarled up fingers from grabbing hides all day long . Automation has taken over in big plants . I think I saw a fella on here that had a rig that he put in his hitch receiver that you could lift an animal off the ground with. probably not a moose but a deer for sure.
    Arctic Lake

This dude is pretty quick as well.

https://youtu.be/cTPMUAn-ZCE

My wife did a coon with our air compressor