Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: good charters...

Re: good charters...

Adrian at reel obsession runs a good outfit out of Zeballos and can put fish on the deck when nobody else can...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Dave with starfish charters out of port Hardy is great for bottom fish

Sunset charters out of prince Rupert is good. The owner is a standup guy and his crew is great as well. He books up fast
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    #1 whiner on the water
    Although I've heard those rumours I've never seen it. We've had a lot more issues with other charters. But that's not the point, if I was paying for a charter that's who I would go with. They out fish the others hands down and they aren't on a 7 to 3 schedule like the others. Luckily were very competent ocean fisherman and don't need a guide

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_horse View Post
    Although I've heard those rumours I've never seen it. We've had a lot more issues with other charters. But that's not the point, if I was paying for a charter that's who I would go with. They out fish the others hands down and they aren't on a 7 to 3 schedule like the others. Luckily were very competent ocean fisherman and don't need a guide
    Definitely find the fish, certainly don’t agree with playing them big female halibut out and dragging on-board for hero shots. Tough fish but unnecessary stress on our brood stock imo.
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by .264winmag View Post
    Definitely find the fish, certainly don’t agree with playing them big female halibut out and dragging on-board for hero shots. Tough fish but unnecessary stress on our brood stock imo.
    Yeah that shite isn't cool I didn't know they did that. Pull the hook and let em go.

Yeah that shite isn't cool I didn't know they did that. Pull the hook and let em go.
    All the giant ling and Yelloweye getting bonked too, non retention for YE on west side already should be slot size for links too. Them saggy bellied females taste like shit anyway, I would think some catch/release practice would look good on them and benefit us all...

Totally agree, if you are letting a fish go should never take it out of the water
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Totally agree, if you are letting a fish go should never take it out of the water. On the SFBC site he shows a picture of a 42 lb spring, slime dripping off it everywhere, net on the floor and his girl fiend has it in a bear hug for a photo op, i made a comment that that is unacceptable c&r practice, he stated that it is ok because they do it up at Langara
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Totally agree, if you are letting a fish go should never take it out of the water. On the SFBC site he shows a picture of a 42 lb spring, slime dripping off it everywhere, net on the floor and his girl fiend has it in a bear hug for a photo op, i made a comment that that is unacceptable c&r practice, he stated that it is ok because they do it up at Langara
    I should have never given that clown tips on flatty fishing, he'd still be drifting for chickens in the gravel n sand...