Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to hunt Seal too

Re: I want to hunt Seal too

I hope Pacific Balance Pinniped Society get a web page soon. I don't do FB. I'd buy a membership to this one.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

tried bottled seal flipper one time years ago rich and oily think I will stick to canned moose

Tigrr You can't be any older than the director's of PBPS. If they can do facebook anyone can. lol
    Lean it on your trailer hitch and whack it with any hammer you have. That usually knocks the front ramp off so you can then work on the sight easier. The stripped or broken screws can be dealt with later. Gun Tech

there was bright white light just in front of me and I was pretty sure my dead grandmother was standing there with a glass of milk and some home made cookies. Steve W

Quote Originally Posted by greasysidedown View Post
    Tigrr You can't be any older than the director's of PBPS. If they can do facebook anyone can. lol
    Facebook is for the weak.

"Facebook is for the weak" says the dinosaur.
    Lean it on your trailer hitch and whack it with any hammer you have. That usually knocks the front ramp off so you can then work on the sight easier. The stripped or broken screws can be dealt with later. Gun Tech

there was bright white light just in front of me and I was pretty sure my dead grandmother was standing there with a glass of milk and some home made cookies. Steve W

rackstars not a dinsosaur..

oh no he might even be dare i say it a hard working millenial??? wow wow so am i.

now back to thining seals good thing theres some crusty old *******s pushing this forward it long over due. and many thanks.

its actually just a much needed baby step we still need to tackle stream protection and restoration...farming of salmon and farming practices... over harvest and really look at what mining-pulp-loggong-city storm and sewer discharge...and envasive fish at fry rearing points.