Thread: Pse ferocity opinions

Pse ferocity opinions

Looking to get back into bow hunting. Shooting bows today at some shops. Surprisingly the pse ferocity shoots really nice and fits great into the budget. Will be using for everything I hunt here in BC mainly mule deer and bear and anything else really but I’m sure will re upgrade in 2 years after I figure out what I really want in a western big game set up. Anyways opinions on the ferocity?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pse ferocity opinions

You havnt bought it yet and already thinking on upgrading lol. Buy a top end bow right off the get go, by once cry once

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    You havnt bought it yet and already thinking on upgrading lol. Buy a top end bow right off the get go, by once cry once
    What Don said I agree with. I had a PSE top-end bow in The Omen and it was a good Bow. But then I bought an elite energy and would never go back not as fast but we nicer to shoot

I thought title said pee ferocity opinions and though I’d gone to the wrong website! I can’t offer an opinion on PSE bows, Bought a mid range browning to start with and haven’t changed it up. Get a forgiving bow to start with, it will make it easier to be comfortable taking that first shot at a deer.

I shot some nice bows at a couple shops around the LML And surprisingly the PSE shot best. im just thinking I know all you need is a basic set up for hunting and I can sling arrows plenty fast enough to shoot just about anything here in BC with close precise shots.
    I’d rather spend 1000$ all in now and spend a couple years really dialing in what I actually want and what am I using it mainly for. Then I can spend The money later once I really know what I want creating the ultimate Wild West set up. And I’ll idealy have all the add ons by then and it’s just a matter of picking up a new unreal 2021 bow

the idea of having to update is bullshit . buy a bow learn to shoot it well ...remember its not the bow ITS THE INDIAN .
    Better a sister in a w#ore house....then a brother with a mathews .

Hardnocks I totally agree. Which is why I’m not spending 1400$ on a bow with no attachments and going mid range package pretty much. I’ll also take any game with iT with no problems

I believe the PSE Ferocity is part of the Evolve Series. The Evolve cams are amazing, and huge improvement for the PSE line. I shoot an Evolve, but haven't shot the Ferocity. If it feels right for u, buy it.!!!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

I'm looking at the PSE ferocity as well. ( First bow )
    I'd also love some honest opinions from the seasoned archers here.