Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Lite x NEMO Gear!

First Lite x NEMO Gear!

This is pretty cool,

Firstlite and Nemo have partnered to come out with a line of shelters and sleeping systems aimed at hunters. While it looks like the gear is just regular Nemo stuff made with Firstlite camo and coyote brown it's nice to see a mainline brand come out in support of hunting.

https://www.firstlite.com/nemo-first...nation-section
    ig: mmckimmi

2. Site Sponsor

Re: First Lite x NEMO Gear!

Saw this today. Hope they come up with some good stuff. Seems like a great opportunity for Nemo

I've got my eye on this!

First Lite gear is top notch
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Curious about there kodiak and endurance tents but no specs have been released yet

First lite continues to impress me. I just bought the Chamberlin jacket and was out last weekend cat hunting in -25 on the sleds and it kept me warm. How I got this far without a puffy is beyond me that thing was a furnace.

Pemby_mess Guest

I've got a nemo tent i really like. Great value to their gear. They're not afraid to innovate either, so no surprise they've partnered with a popular hunting brand.

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey87 View Post
    Curious about there kodiak and endurance tents but no specs have been released yet
    i,ve got a nemo tenshi. It looks alot like the endurance model, so you could look at it's specs and it's probably the same or very similar. There is also an equivalent kodiak in the Nemo brand, but i forget what it's called offhand

I’m really impressed with first lite I’m going to be putting a order together and will post some reviews of the items

Quote Originally Posted by jac View Post
    I’m really impressed with first lite I’m going to be putting a order together and will post some reviews of the items
    I switched from Kuiu to FL, and there's been no looking back. Great gear!