Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CWD Update

Re: CWD Update

I’ve tried to find any current radio shows on the subject and come up with zero. So yes. Just wait and see. I’m tasked with writing an article on this topic specifically on BC and relevant facts so I’ll be watching very closely. Can’t have fake news. Lol

Thumbs down Re: CWD Update

Quote Originally Posted by RobU View Post
    ... Not fueling the rumour mill here but seeking absolute truth.
    RIIIIGHT!!

If that were the case, you wouldn't have mentioned it whatsoever without real proof.
    Instead you run with a sensationalist rumor, either founded on he said she said, or made up yourself.
    Nice.
    NOT.

I too have now contacted a decent handful of BC Bio's.
    Nothing on their radar.
    And while they will "waste time checking", they rather sternly suggest this is nothing but an attention grabbing rumor whose ONLY source is this thread...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I will ask which radio program it was on this morning.
    The person telling me this spends their entire day listening to news.
    Will post details when I know.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    RIIIIGHT!!

If that were the case, you wouldn't have mentioned it whatsoever without real proof.
    Instead you run with a sensationalist rumor, either founded on he said she said, or made up yourself.
    Nice.
    NOT.

I too have now contacted a decent handful of BC Bio's.
    Nothing on their radar.
    And while they will "waste time checking", they rather sternly suggest this is nothing but an attention grabbing rumor whose ONLY source is this thread...

Nog
    look arsehole. Ive stated clearly where I stand on this and actually reached out for help from you all To help with this. If I’ve heard it so have many others. I’m hoping to find the truth. Not your crap.

Thumbs down Re: CWD Update

look arsehole. Ive stated clearly where I stand on this and actually reached out for help from you all To help with this. If I’ve heard it so have many others. I’m hoping to find the truth. Not your crap.
    Uh - Huh!

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Question Re: CWD Update

... I’m tasked with writing an article on this topic specifically on BC and relevant facts so I’ll be watching very closely. Can’t have fake news. Lol
    Why don't you enlighten us all with just who "tasked you" with writing said article, and just where it will eventually appear if / when written.

Thanks,
    Nog

Guess he got to Know me

Sadly. U r a waste of my time.
    Hoping for real hunters with genuine interest and concerns for BC.

Exclamation Re: CWD Update

Sadly. U r a waste of my time.
    Hoping for real hunters with genuine interest and concerns for BC.
    Why don't you enlighten us all with just who "tasked you" with writing said article, and just where it will eventually appear if / when written.

Thanks,
    Nog

Guess he got to Know me

Really
    I heard a rumour ? Maybe you should try confirming your rumour before posting it!
    Last edited by silvertipp; 02-18-2019 at 06:59 PM.

I double checked with another ministry contact in wildlife management.

There are zero detected or reported cases of CWD ever in the province of BC.
    Further stated the areas of probability, if and when CWD entered, would be East Kootenays and the Peace.
    Head collection sites are in these areas as well as others with Zero detection to date.

He also reiterated that it is illegal to import brain, spine etc of animals killed outside of BC.

Just trying to keep the rails on with facts from those in the know that monitor the disease and are up to date.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea