Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CWD Update

Re: CWD Update

Oh I see
    just going off what you posted
    "Your behaviour on this thread is school girl like"
    ourea is a very dedicated advocate for wildlife and hunters don't see where your childish behaviour is going to do
    Get you any credibility

Quote Originally Posted by silvertipp View Post
    Oh I see
    just going off what you posted
    "Your behaviour on this thread is school girl like"
    ourea is a very dedicated advocate for wildlife and hunters don't see where your childish behaviour is going to do
    Get you any credibility
    Rest assured. I’m not searching for credibility from you or anyone else. I don’t need an ego boost or a pat on the back. I’m quite confident in who I am and where I stand. But thanks for your shallow concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by rageous View Post
    ^^^^russm86 for premier!!!
    Nope, he is too smart for that
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Any of you seen the wintering grounds where 100's of deer spend 4 months together? And you wonder how CWD could spread.
    Bait piles in Alberta. Ever seen grain being transferred out of a truck into bins. Or some spillage out of a leaky hoper/truck.
    Last I heard the only way to test for CWD is on a dead animal. Sad day for the deer population.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Any of you seen the wintering grounds where 100's of deer spend 4 months together? And you wonder how CWD could spread.
    Bait piles in Alberta. Ever seen grain being transferred out of a truck into bins. Or some spillage out of a leaky hoper/truck.
    Last I heard the only way to test for CWD is on a dead animal. Sad day for the deer population.
    Well said. Instead of spreading fear we need to identify ALL high risk environments and put in place procedures to correct the potential problems before they become irreversible. Surely we can put aside our personal hunting preferences and keep our eyes on the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    These are the same points I've been making since bownut started his barrage of anti-baiting threads. So many other places/reasons for deer to congregate, baiting is likely a drop of rain in the ocean...

Quote Originally Posted by RobU View Post
    Well said. Instead of spreading fear we need to identify ALL high risk environments and put in place procedures to correct the potential problems before they become irreversible. Surely we can put aside our personal hunting preferences and keep our eyes on the bigger picture.
    Valid comment.
    So who is we.
    What capabilities and influence do the we have.?

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

While baiting is far from a gimme and I don't think harvest off bait is very common, something tells me someone dropped a record buck off a salt lick a few hundred yards from bownut's stand

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    While baiting is far from a gimme and I don't think harvest off bait is very common, something tells me someone dropped a record buck off a salt lick a few hundred yards from bownut's stand
    Thats a very sensitive topic. Is it cwd related? Possibly as anywhere animals congregate and turn up the earth is a factor. I’m not a baiting supporter myself. I believe it challenges the very meaning of fair chase. But that being said it is my opinion and observation.
    On a positive note with cwd at our doorstep we may be lucky our populations are very low now and in the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Valid comment.
    So who is we.
    What capabilities and influence do the we have.?
    HAHA. Figure it out. I’m not easily pulled into the mud so try on someone else. You waste my time.