Thread: Washington non res hunting

Washington non res hunting

So does anyone hunt in Washington state? deer as well as entering into the lottery there to build points And eventually win a tag some day.
    i have more questions for whoever does, thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Washington non res hunting

I don't put in any draws there in WA but have many times bought an over the counter mule deer tag and hunting license. As I recall it's about $150 more than the resident. Been a few years now, but could get at any sporting goods store.
    WSSoBC Monarch Gold
    WSF Summit
    Grand Slam #1810
    GOABC Life
    SCI Life
    WSF CA Life
    WSF MT Life
    RMGA Life

I had a cabin on a lake near Oroville WA until a couple years ago. There are lots of deer in that part of the Okanogan but the number of hunters is insane. They have a short season, so everybody hunts at once. I picked up a copy of their regs once and was flabbergasted at how much better our GOS is. My buddies down there were envious to say the least.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    I had a cabin on a lake near Oroville WA until a couple years ago. There are lots of deer in that part of the Okanogan but the number of hunters is insane. They have a short season, so everybody hunts at once. I picked up a copy of their regs once and was flabbergasted at how much better our GOS is. My buddies down there were envious to say the least.
    Do you think that there are more deer there than in B.C, Okanagan? That seems to be the case here near Trail.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Quote Originally Posted by Steelpulse View Post
    So does anyone hunt in Washington state? deer as well as entering into the lottery there to build points And eventually win a tag some day.
    i have more questions for whoever does, thanks
    Can tell you most of what you need to know about Washington...