Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

Re: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

Like to know about the area if you've been in there and if you got lucky in getting your goat most people don't understand that part.

Re: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

What you don,t understand is there might be two more guys on this site that would have experience hunting goats in that area if you had not drawn the tag two years in a row and stayed home. I can understand that people can not always hunt a draw they have but you really should keep that to yourself when asking for info.

I'm confused.. is there actually a problem? I can understand if this was one of those people that buys tags just so no one else can hunt there.

But life happened, and due to this mans circumstances,
    someone else had a better opportunity at a better animal.

Hunter success is the main driver behind how many draws are given for any area. So it really doesn't matter if a hunter gets drawn and doesn't hunt a single day. Same as if he went the full duration and was unsuccessful. Life happens and things change.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

If a hunter gets drawn and does not hunt a day it does not affect the allocation of tags but it does affect the other hunters who were not drawn and would have gone. I am not saying the OP should be drawn and quartered but he should have expected some negative feedback.

Im not sure why anyone would bother to help someone that has been a member for 8 years and doesn't have 100 posts yet. Contirbute to the group, be apart of it, and then, just then you might get some tips...just my thought. I always look to see "whos asking"
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member