Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

I hope everybody had a good hunting season last year I did got my four point and an immature bull so pretty happy. But I didn't go for my goat draw in 417 Zone b I was wondering if any of you guys got to go in there to hunt for your goat and how did it go I had some good information from a few guys on here if anybody could tell me more about the area that be great cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

Back to the top

Re: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

Been applying for that area for quite a few years. Glad to hear u got the draw and wasted it.

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    Been applying for that area for quite a few years. Glad to hear u got the draw and wasted it.
    Life happens, everyday in fact. Plans change,all the time.
    Hunters need to come together, putting good things together, and letting the things that don’t matter, go.
    The real fight is well underway. Support our leaders, such as Big Jim.
    Blacktailaholic

Had it twice in two years lol

Back to the top one more time

Quit searching online cause u wasted the draws for the last 2 years. Funny thing is I know where the goats are and your lol earlier pretty much screwed yourself out of a golden tip.
    I actually owe u a thanks. Hope u get the draw again and help age the billies even more.

Quote Originally Posted by buck400 View Post
    Wow.

Bump to top, to see if the OP can fully go down on himself

Arrow Re: Curious if anybody went for their goat draw in 417 Zone b and how did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by buck400 View Post

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    Quit searching online cause u wasted the draws for the last 2 years. Funny thing is I know where the goats are and your lol earlier pretty much screwed yourself out of a golden tip.
    I actually owe u a thanks. Hope u get the draw again and help age the billies even more.
    yeah sounds about right .....
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer