Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Wolf Culls are getting harder to put into effect! WATCH.

Re: Why Wolf Culls are getting harder to put into effect! WATCH.

Kind of like the shreddies cereal commercial with the friendly grizzly bear !

That was a good read. Shows how even biologists can have their heads up their ass and not see the obvious due to personal opinion/belief. I'm glad the author discovered the truth about Wolves. Now if we could find a way to educate more of the public we'd have a fighting chance to reduce all predators.

Couple years ago I had an encounter with a pack of 5 or 6. They were in a half circle around me, so, because I had my trusty 300 close at hand, I initiated a wolf cull.

Hmm, guess I mistakenly assumed they wanted to have me for lunch rather than join me for lunch. Next time, I’ll pat one on the head and treat it like the neighbors shepherd, maybe throw a stick and see if it will fetch. Make a great story, regardless of the actual outcome.

The comments to that video are hilarious, wow, gotta love the internet.

They will take down a thousand pound moose, but have somehow evolved to not show aggression towards people.

Thanks for posting, had a chuckle when I watched the video, actually laughed when I read the comments. How could I have had it so wrong.
    Last edited by bc7mm; 02-03-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Read the comments, most are by little kids who think that wolves are just big purty doggies who are only mean because we were mean first.
    I wonder if the people that run the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center actually condone this? or did they make them put in the don't go looking for wolves final remark to cover their ass.

I also love the people who say there has never been a (documented) wolf attack on a human. Just makes me shake my head.

sam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._North_America

Wonder how many are not documented.

What a PILE of Wolf SH*T that Vid is ! RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 02-05-2019 at 08:34 PM.

It's my understanding that group has been pushing for years to re-introduce (or introduce - depending if you believe their original wolves were anything like the Canadian wolves sent south in the 1990s) wolves back into Colorado - they are hardly an unbiased organization and obviously out to blatantly paint a picture that favours their cause.