Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Predator hunting for soccer moms

Re: Predator hunting for soccer moms

Really enjoyed it, brought back a lotta fond memories from when my kids were little. Thanks

Super work. I see an Oscar in your future!
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Damn that was good! Hope you get a chance to do more.

Very classy 45' very classy. I'm glad to hear you're going to continue with your chronicles you've got a talent no doubt. cheers
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by pg83 View Post
    On point 45freezer.

if you've got a couple hours to spare give this podcast a listen and if you don't, break it up and listen anyways:

http://www.themeateater.com/listen/m...reg-blascovich
    Excellent recommendation, that episode must have snuck past me and it was definitely worth the listen, lot of head nodder moments...didn't put all that much weight in provincial regulations having much effect on the non hunters perception but I'm glad I included the part about annual bag limits now, will certainly be sure to highlight more of those details in my spring short film. It may make it a lot easier to do some of the filming for that project on someone else's bear hunt so I may be looking to tag along if anyone from the lower mainland plans on doing any weekend trips to bear hot spots once the season opens up or any recommendations on places to take the boy and watch/film some bears feel free to PM me, bowhunters obviously jump to the top of the list! Not into poaching honey holes by any means but our current bear spot is fairly thick timber and not very conducive to long range filming.

Thanks again to everyone that commented and a huge thanks to everyone that shared it, honestly blown away by the positive reaction to what started out as a simple compilation of memories.
    Last edited by 45freezer; 02-04-2019 at 06:15 PM.
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 45freezer View Post
    Thanks again to everyone that commented and a huge thanks to everyone that shared it, honestly blown away by the positive reaction to what started out as a simple compilation of memories.
    I think it rings home for many because we have similar memories. For me hunting my Dad at a young age was rare, but a much anticipated treat.

Nice work on all accounts.

guest Guest

Great share 45!
    Congrats on your BBear doesnt get any better than that with your boy.
    These new hunters are our future.
    Great job on the vid.

great video just watched it at home with the kids instead of at work...

really well done. great all around...what do you do for a living?
    ps so impressed will send you some mission and squamish locations. hell will help you on mule deer too

Yep. Good talent. Great when we stick with a direction on raising our kids, giving them experiences and finding time and space to develop the bond with our kids. Great video. Thanks for the share.