Very well done, thanks for sharing....

Re: Mountain goat hunt - teaser video

Links not working no more :/

[QUOTE=bangbangkhan;2095743]Links not working no more
    www.fargonemedia.com/fargonevalley

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispryn View Post
    Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys. I wish I could take some responsibility for the filmmaking side of things but it was all captured and put together by our talented friend Nic Thielmann. I'm just the ugly mug with the accent in the film.

The goat was a nanny. That was a very bittersweet moment moment for me and probably the other guys on the trip. We didn't see the need to highlight nor hide that in the film.

The lack of GORE and grip and grin footage was very intentional, it was always our plan to avoid that side of things. We wanted to show the hunt how it actually is. Most hunts are 90% hunting/bushwhacking/glassing/suffering and only 10% killing and packing. We wanted to highlight that. And also provide a different take on hunting films.

Chris
    Great video, totally respect your approach. However for me the animal is the pinnacle of hunting. I truly love seeing animals, especially goats. If a hunting video is to truly captures the whole experience the it needs to do just that. I'm fine without all the gore of the kill shot but I want to see the animal. I'm sure the dead animal and your reaction when you put your hands on it could be captured in a very tasteful way.

Overall it was awesome and I would way rather watch that the the typical hunting film. Congrats.

[QUOTE=Chrispryn;2095819]
    Quote Originally Posted by bangbangkhan View Post
    Links not working no more
    www.fargonemedia.com/fargonevalley
    Thank you, was search for it as well. So inspirational, very well done! Appreciate your approach, and the quality of what you produced, great job guys!
    ~
    Adult Onset Hunter
    CCFR Member

Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.
    — G. K. Chesterton