Thread: Anyone use an ARGO ??

Anyone use an ARGO ??

Wondering if anyone out there uses an ARGO for hunting? I know there are a lot of changes to the newer ARGOs compared to the older ones in the 80s and 90s. Do any of you guys use them? Are they reliable if maintained? What are your real world experiences with them?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Anyone use an ARGO ??

Slow, loud, but will go almost anywhere with the tracks on it, but I much prefer using an atv. Ours is 2015 with the v twin Koehler liquid cooled. It is an impressive machine if used in snow or swamps. I have never had an issue with it, but then again I’m a bit of a maintenance freak.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Slow, loud, but will go almost anywhere with the tracks on it, but I much prefer using an atv. Ours is 2015 with the v twin Koehler liquid cooled. It is an impressive machine if used in snow or swamps. I have never had an issue with it, but then again I’m a bit of a maintenance freak.
    X2. I had a newer for a few years, slow, loud and rough. Awesome machine but I traded in for a Yamaha Grizzly 700. No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by quarterman View Post
    Wondering if anyone out there uses an ARGO for hunting? I know there are a lot of changes to the newer ARGOs compared to the older ones in the 80s and 90s. Do any of you guys use them? Are they reliable if maintained? What are your real world experiences with them?
    Tough. Easy to work on.

Brutal on the environment. Worse than a quad by far for ground disturbance.